Chapter thirty-six

~Beacon Hills~
"Alright I have pizza and fries - try not to choke" Mellisa smiled as she placed the food down on the table, barely getting her arm away before the hungry werewolves snatched for the pizza.
"So uncivilised" Peter muttered reaching over for what was left before three knocks were heard "I'm not getting it" Peter spoke as everyone looked at him "no I'm not losing my pizza. Besides not my house" he added before smiling wickedly at Noah who in return sighed and rose from his seat as the door was knocked several times.
"Okay okay" Noah spoke opening the door "hmm kinda hoping we wouldn't have to do this" the younger girl muttered "I'm sorry? Do what?" Noah asked confused as the older man smiled.
"I'm Jorge and this is Brenda. Now you know our names, where's Thomas and Minho?" The older man, Jorge spoke firmly.
"Who exactly are you?" Noah questioned "did we not just answer that? Please do not make me ask you again." Jorge snapped as Noah released a sigh signalling the two to enter.
"They're back with wicked - we haven't heard anything for weeks" Noah explained.
"So you separate us for our own safety and you can't even keep them safe? What kind of father are you?" Brenda snapped "and who do you think you are? You think I wanted my son to go back to that place?! I just got him back" Noah barked "well this just means that we now have to go back to kill those sons of bitches" Jorge spoke with a smirk.
"And when we do get them back, both Minho and Thomas are moving in with us - you should never have separated us" Jorge added as he began walking out of the door "wait - I'm coming with you" Malia spoke as Brenda laughed "to the Scorch? You actually want to go to the scorch? You wouldn't survive five minutes" she challenged.
"I would last longer than you" Malia fired back as Jorge sighed "girls put your claws away. We all know Brenda could kill you within five minutes - I suggest if you're coming you keep up. We're not waiting around for some teenager" Jorge spoke as Noah and Mellisa got up "we're coming too" "no! What does this look like a bloody day trip? The less people involved the better, for everyone" Brenda snapped.
"We'll take two - decide amongst yourselves. We'll be in the car" Jorge spoke out leaving the pack to decide.

"It's fine, you have experience with this kind of thing and it'll be better to have another supernatural on your side anyway" Melissa spoke "Okay. Only if you're sure?" Noah spoke kissing her forehead.
"I'm sure. Just bring them back to us" she replied "I promise." Noah smiled warmly.

'How do you guys feel that Brenda and Jorge are still alive?! Do you think they'll be able to get to them in time? Let me know what you guys thought to the chapter and if you have any ideas let me know.
Thank you for reading 💕