Chapter forty-four

Three months later:

"GET YOUR ASSES UP! ITS GRADUATION!" Minho yelled banging pots up and down the stairs.

Jorge finally found a house big enough to fit us all in and I were able to convince my dad to let me move in - he wasn't too happy about the idea but after several promises that I would come round every Sunday for dinner then it's fine.
Theresa and I decided to take it slow, see where it takes us and so far it's looking good.
Very good.

"You made breakfast?!" I grinned as I walked in hitting Minho on the shoulder
"No. I made breakfast" Theresa laughed handing me my plate along with a quick peck on the lips.
"Graduation and then you're all free" Jorge spoke proudly as he entered the kitchen "yeah until we need to get jobs" Newt huffed before stuffing another sausage in his mouth.

"Nope. No jobs for you - after you graduate I've arranged to go to Las Vegas with Fry - turns out his family are loaded and said any friends of their sons are family to them" Jorge explained.
"Dude that's amazing!" Minho spoke in awe "yeah good luck getting my dad to agree to that - he barely let me move two blocks away" I huffed.
"Your dad agreed. Said that your eighteen, you can make your own decisions"
"No shit - then it's settled!" Minho grinned "unless you don't want to leave again?" Newt added seeing Thomas frown.
"No of course I do - I wouldn't miss it" Thomas half-smiled "right! Well you guys need to get going if you don't want to be late" Jorge clapped his hands together.

"I can't believe we actually made it" Scott said in awe "I can't believe we're here" Newt added smiling sadly.
"Hey we're not being sad today okay?" Allison smiled pulling Newt in for a side hug as he kissed the top of her head.
"Let's go bitches" Lydia smiled hooking her arms with Allison and Malia marching them towards the stand as Scott stayed behind.

"What's wrong with you? Thought you'd be jumping for joy" Thomas asked seeing the sad smile form on his former best friends face "it's just - I know you're leaving after this. And we just got you back and we're never going to see each other" Scott rambled as an uncomfortable silence fell over us.
"Listen mate - nothing's permanent. We're just going to catch up with some family. Besides the only condition that will allow me to go is that I visit and keep in touch with everyone"
Thomas spoke patting Scott's shoulder as he smiled "so I haven't gotten rid of you?" He laughed "I'm not that easy to shake - just ask them" he laughed nodding his head of to Newt and Minho.

"Come on we'd better get over there before Lydia turns you into a fur coat" Thomas added walking over towards everyone else who greeted them with smiles and laughs.

Okay!! So I am so so so sorry that it's taken me forever to update this.
I've just been going through some stuff and just not had any motivation to do anything. Thank you for sticking by me and this book, thanks for reading and commenting it means a lot.
The first few chapters of "made to break" are up and it would mean a lot if you gave it a try.
Thank you for reading and sorry again 💕💕