Chapter thirty-five

~Beacon Hills~
"Okay - so I think I've figured out how to get their memories back, but there may be a slight problem-" Deaton spoke out slamming his notebook down on the table.
"What's the problem?" Noah asked confused "they may forget what they've been through - with wicked and all" Deaton explained.
"And how is that a problem?" Malia shrugged "well they may not want to do it. Regardless of how we feel about it, they're different people now, they may not want to have their old lives back."
"Why wouldn't they want to remember us?" Mellisa questioned "they don't want to forget their family" Theo cut in "we're his family - I want him back. I want Stiles back - so we just won't tell them" Malia reasoned.
"Malia is right. I want my son back." Noah finished.

~W.C.K.D. Compound~
"You know someone's got to say something eventually" Minho spoke quietly to Thomas.
"I know - I just can't bring myself to look at him without everything rushing back. It's like I can't breathe you know? Like I'm drowning" Thomas choked out "it's called a panic attack - I got them a lot after you went missing" Scott spoke lowly "you used to have them after your mum died" "seems like they follow me whichever life I'm living" Thomas huffed out getting up and walking over to where Allison and Newt was sat.

"Hey Allison - um. Can you give us a minute?" Thomas asked nervously as she smiled warmly and left the two alone.
"Hey Newt" "hey Tommy."
"Look Newt - I'm sor-" "stop. Just stop" Newt snapped "I don't want to hear it Tommy. You did what I asked you to do - you shouldn't be feeling guilt. I wanted it. Now - shut your shucking mouth and tell me what I've missed yeah?" Newt smiled slowly causing one to form on Thomas'.
"I'm guessing you already know they're werewolves and shit - I have a dad. I don't know about your family - they killed a lot of them to reduce the risk of getting caught" Thomas explained.
"And Ava? Since when is she on our side?" Newt questioned "I don't even know if she truly is. But she's probably our best shot right now, so please don't kill her?"
"It's not me you should be worrying about" Thomas looked at his brother confused causing him to huff.
"That old guy - Derek-" "hey! I'm not old!" Derek suddenly shouted causing everyone in the room to laugh.
"And Minho - they're looking at her like she's a slab of meat and they haven't eaten in days" Newt explained.
"I can handle it" "I know you can buddy" Newt spoke patting Thomas' shoulder whilst getting up and walking over to Minho and Scott.