Chapter ten

"Scott just phoned, he's on his way back with Stiles - and Minho" Malissa spoke to the pack and John "why would you want to keep him from this kid anyway?" Lydia asked confused "they need to learn how to interact with new, different people on their own. If they're together they won't let anyone in" John explained "but how do you know that?" Liam asked "when Rafe was working with Stiles, he said he wouldn't talk at all unless he was asking where Minho was. Whereas Minho was a little more cooperative, he was still sceptical because of Thomas, plus he used the term 'the two can be quite aggressive when they felt threatened or around new people" "aggressive is a very strong word" Thomas spoke out "I much prefer the term assertive" Minho smirked "where the hell have you been. You've been gone for hours" John asked annoyed "we went for a run. Plus we were catching up" Thomas snapped as Scott sat down on the sofa whilst both Thomas and Minho sat down facing towards the door subconsciously, ready for anything.
"Who are all these people anyway?" Minho asked Thomas "why don't you ask my father. He invited them" Thomas spat as Minho glanced towards John.
"Well, I'm Lydia, that's Malia, Liam, Mason, Hayden, you know Kira and then there's obviously Scott and Derek but he's not here" Lydia explained pointing to everyone as Minho nodded "and are you all werewolves?" Minho asked "how do you know about that?" Lydia asked "Tommy told me" "you remembered something?" Malissa asked "only that" I muttered "well I'm a banshee I can predict death" "damn she would have been useful" Minho spoke poking Thomas in the side who grunted in response "and the rest are werewolves other than your sister who is a fox and Malia who's a coyote." Lydia explained with a warm smile "Stiles was the brains of the operation" she added "Thomas" Thomas corrected annoyed "right. Sorry" Lydia spoke "well I'm going to bed. Minho you can take the spare bedroom" Thomas spoke getting up from the sofa and walking upstairs.

Thomas laid in his bed, in Stiles' bed, another luxury these people had whilst they had to survive on scraps. And he couldn't help but feel bitter towards them for that.