Chapter twenty-four

"We can't just obey to his demands" Rat-man seethed "we can and we will. I promised to find a cure, Thomas is that cure. We don't need to kill anybody else and if I find out that you have there will be consequences Jansen" Eva spoke firmly "he's not one to just give up. Doesn't that make you curious?"
"Maybe he's finally come to his senses" Eva muttered.
"Or - maybe Newt was exactly who we needed to get him back" Rat-man spoke slyly "what did you do?" "I simply used their bond to get what we need" "Thomas killed him. We all saw - if you have anything to report back to me you'd better do it. Or I'll find someone who will." Eva spat.

"How would your friends even be able to find us here? I mean it's been months and I haven't seen another living soul" the brunette groaned "you don't know them alright. They'll find us, they won't give up till they do" the blonde replied.
"Right. And my supernatural friends haven't found me yet - just admit the only way of getting out of here is if we go t-" "no."
"No? Are you kidding? It's our best chance" "our best chance of what? Dying? Because that's exactly what'll happen if we do okay. I'm trying not to sound to negative here but no" the blonde snapped "I just miss them. We had a lot of problems but they were my family you know? I just want to see them again" the brunette spoke sadly.
"I know. I miss my family too, but Thomas - and Minho, they'll find us. He'll find us" the blonde replied whispering the last part.

"Five people are missing!? My son is missing - how are we not on top of this?" Malissa yelled frustrated "you haven't seen the place - they probably blew the entrance we used up. It'll take us weeks - maybe months" Noah spoke rubbing his temples.
"Or years" Liam shrugged as everyone shot him an annoyed look "Yeahhh sorry I'll just - sit over here" he smiled shyly "well he's not wrong. If Scott isn't heading us howl then I can't see how we can find them" Malia huffed.
"This is unbelievable - we get them back and no sooner than that they go again!" Malissa groaned.
"As much as I'd hate to demolish all hope here - but knowing wicked, they won't let them survive. And if by some miracle they do - they'd wipe them again" Theo spoke slowly.
"And how would you know this?" Noah asked suspiciously "well I've met them haven't I? Well I've met Eva and Jansen. And let me tell you he is a piece of work" "you knew and didn't tell us?!" Noah yelled frustrated "I didn't think it'd matter. I thought they'd been killed off months before Stiles even went missing" Theo spoke lowly.
"Great. At least we have someone who knows them - right?" Malia spoke.