Chapter thirty-two

"I thought it'd have more security" Allison spoke "you and I both" Newt muttered.
"Oh there's security all right" Minho muttered pointing towards a camera that was flashing red.
"Well that doesn't make sense - why are there no alarms going off?" Theresa asked "maybe there's no one watching?" Lydia asked hopefully "of course there's someone watching. Jansens a control freak" Newt replied.
"What if it's a trap?" Derek asked "if it was we'd be fighting by now" Minho replied.
"I don't like this" Newt spoke.

"Okay we're just going to give you a little sedative. It's just to take the edge off" the same woman who handed me this ridiculous dress I'm wearing now.
"What's your name?" I asked quietly as she looked around uncertain.
"I shouldn't be speaking to you" she whispered "are they keeping you here?" "I'm here by choice" she shot back "WAIT!" Jansen yelled walking into the room with a tablet.
"Is there anything you want to tell us before you go under? Thomas?" "There was this one thing - urgh what was it? Oh yeah rot in hell you piece of sh-" "I'm thinking more along the lines of 'I know I lied to you. You have permission to kill them' you know that sort of thing" he fired back.
"Jansen what are you talking about?" Ava asked confused "his friends are here. They must of unarmed the alarm but they're in the building" "like Elvis?" I asked trying to make time.
"Do you think this is funny?" Jansen seethed "not the situation no - your face however yes." I smiled "I'll deal with them" Ava spoke going to leave the room as Jansen made his way over to me.
"We're going to make your friends s-" he began "you're going to what?" I asked before he coughed up some blood and dropped to the ground.
"What the hell?" I asked seeing Ava holding a bloody knife.
"Get up and follow me" Ava spoke dropping the knife "Miss Paige? What's going on?" The same girl asked "a change of plans. Get out of here and be safe" Ava spoke before leading me out of the room.

"Stiles?! Oh my God" a female voice spoke out causing both me and Ava to turn.

 "what are you doing here?" I asked Minho "Newt?" I spoke taking a step forward as Minho raised the gun at Ava "hey Tommy"'Newt spoke out with a smile which quickly faded seeing me move in front of Ava

"Tommy why the hell are you doing? Move" Minho huffed as I looked at Ava who looked just as shocked as she was afraid as I turned back to my friends.
"We're not going to kill her" I spoke firmly "have you lost your shucking mind!? What has she done to you? Has she wiped you again?" Minho questioned "she's done nothing. And as much as I'd like to kill her and this organisation - we're not killing her" I replied.
"What the hell is going on? Why didn't you tell me it was Stiles!?" Allison whisper yelled to Scott "I'll tell you all about it later"'he spoke apologetically before turning back to the argument before him.
"She's coming with us" "what's your plan?" Newt questioned "she'll admit everything to the police. We'll let them see what to do with her - but first we need to go somewhere" I spoke looking back at Ava telling her to lead the way, hoping she'd understand.
She nodded immediately and started to walk in the direction we walked the day before ignoring the gun pointed at her.
"And put the gun down Minho" I spoke as I walked by them not missing them all share confused and angry looks.

Why do you think Thomas saved Ava's life? Do you think he should have? Where do you think Ava's taking Thomas? Let me guys know what you think so far. Thank you for reading 💕