Chapter twenty-three

"We have a decision to make" Teresa spoke lowly as Minho groaned.
"What decision?" Scott asked confused but gaining no answer. "I said what decision?" Scott demanded growing more angry.
"Newt - or Thomas" Teresa answered for Minho "are you kidding!?!" Scott yelled causing Minho to perk up "Are you?! Both of them are my brothers - you think it's an easy choice!?" Minho barked "we know and we're not rushing you" Lydia smiled sadly before shooting Scott a glare.
"We came here to look for Newt -" "we actually didn't. We kinda got kidnapped but - yeah shutting up now" Derek spoke lowly but soon realising his mistake once seeing the glare both Lydia and Minho were giving him.
"Nonetheless we would have come find him - as much as I hate doing this, Thomas would want us to find Newt" Minho concluded "so your okay with leaving Stiles with them? With the people who tortured him?" Scott seethed.
"We find Newt - that's what Thomas would want. If we go back for Thomas without him he'd kill us - we know that they won't kill Thomas so we have time" "and how do you know they won't kill him?" Derek asked lowly "Did I say won't? Sorry I meant can't" Minho replied with no emotion "why can't they?" Lydia asked confused as Minho looked at Teresa with hate "ask her" he spat.

"How do I know you're little friends aren't waiting to blow this place up?" Rat-man questioned.

"Because I gave them a choice - I knew they wouldn't choose me" "hmm and what choice would that be?" He questioned further "it's a need to know basis

"Because I gave them a choice - I knew they wouldn't choose me" "hmm and what choice would that be?" He questioned further "it's a need to know basis. You don't need to know" I shot back causing him to smile.
"Thomas - I need to know everything. You know you have too many loose ends that we'll need to take care of" "I'm here by my own choice - if you so much as touch a single hair on any of my friends head - I will end everything you live for. I know how important I am to you - don't think I won't have demands" I smiled sarcastically as Eva's voice came through the speaker
"That's all for today. Send him back to his room. Now" she snapped "looks like I pissed your boss off" I smiled.