Chapter eighteen

The corridor was now empty other than the McCall pack, Minho, Thomas, a body and Teressa, who was also holding a gun.
"You guys need to get out now, the code to all the doors is 0238. Leave before they notice" Theresa rushed as I looked between Minho and Theresa shocked.

"Come with us" I spoke sadly standing back up as she shook her head "you know I can't do that Tommy" "hey - we need to go now" Minho barked "so your choosing them over m- us?" I asked quickly correcting myself as she looked towards Minho "you know...

"Come with us" I spoke sadly standing back up as she shook her head "you know I can't do that Tommy" "hey - we need to go now" Minho barked "so your choosing them over m- us?" I asked quickly correcting myself as she looked towards Minho "you know Minho hates me. I'd never be welcomed bes-" "your right I do hate you, you betrayed us, you got people killed. But for some stupid reason this shank is in love with you - so come with us" Minho spoke whilst getting the gun from the lifeless body "all of this Theresa, it's a lie. All of it, no scorch no disease. Nothing" I reasoned.
Theresa looked around her skeptically before nodding her head "Okay" she smiled "great. Fantastic. Now can we leave before they come back please?" Derek asked impatiently as I looked towards Theresa "lead the way" I spoke before she took off running.
"You and your feelings are going to get us killed one day Tommy, hope you know that" Minho huffed running at the side of me "I couldn't just leave her here Min. She died for me, that's gotta mean something" I spoke back as Theresa and the rest of the pack came to a halt.
"What is it?" Minho asked confused as we both walked out from behind the pack being met with a guard, gun raised "we don't want to hurt you, just put the gun down and let us go" I spoke lowly as a deathly silence fell over us.
The guard finally lowered his gun and lifted his walkie-talkie as we all got ready for a fight "east side clear" he spoke before walking away and stopping at the main door as he entered something into the key pad.
As the doors opened he turned back to us "good luck out there" he nodded as we all walked past him un-surely "thank you" I nodded back as he shut the door.

"Well, welcome to the scorch" Minho huffed taking a seat next to the fire we had built "how did they even find you?" Theresa asked me "I don't know. We were in the woods and they appeared out of nowhere" I explained "I had a dream, Newt's alive. Did you know?" I asked not looking at her as everyone else fell silent "I had a feeling, I think it was just me convincing myself everybody else was alive I guess" she shrugged sadly as I nodded my head "we're going to find him" I added as she looked at Minho filled with sympathy "and you're sure it's not a trick?" She asked "well I can't just sit at home and not even try" I huffed as Scott and Lydia let out a little smile as Thomas just referred to Beacon Hills as his home for the first time.

Merry Christmas!!! How are you feeling on Theresa being back??
Thank you all for reading and I hope you have a fantastic Christmas and new year! 💕