Chapter nineteen

"How could we not have known about this place?" Lydia muttered to herself in awe "we would have. Have you seen how big it is?" Scott replied confused "it's too hot" Derek added "yeah obviously it's hot. It's a god damn scorch you stupid shank" Minho huffed as Derek shook his head "no where is this hot." He snapped back as I stopped walking.
"No where's this hot" I repeated as I looked up at the sky "yeah Tommy we heard him" Minho huffed as everyone else also stopped walking "Tommy, what's wrong?" Theresa asked sincerely causing Lydia to give a small eye roll.
"Think about it - how can a place this big, go unnoticed by everybody? Not to mention it's impossibly hot for a world that's not scorched" I explained "but this is wicked we're talking about. They probably have the entire world brain washed or something" Minho huffed getting bored "we don't have that technology" Theresa spoke "we?" I asked taken back as Minho perked up "that's not what I meant" Theresa defended herself.
"Good. Because if I find out your planning on stabbing us in the back again I'll kill you myself" Minho spat "we're getting off topic" Lydia interrupted as I pulled out Chuck's figure as both Minho and Theresa took a step back.
"You know it'd be nice if you stopped playing with your stupid figures and help us escape!" Derek finally snapped "what?"

"We're walking in the dark! You look like you're going to die! And you're there playing with a stupid woo-" "say that sentence ever again and I will skin your werewolf ass alive! Understood?" I yelled pushing him to the ground "you don't have the ...

"We're walking in the dark! You look like you're going to die! And you're there playing with a stupid woo-" "say that sentence ever again and I will skin your werewolf ass alive! Understood?" I yelled pushing him to the ground "you don't have the guts" he laughed bitterly before I kicked him in the stomach and pulling him up by his shirt "I will fuc-" "Thomas!!" Theresa yelled "that's enough" she seethed as I let go with a shove.
"From now on we're running. Try to keep up - if you can't then you die out here" I huffed starting to run.
"And from now on wolf boy keep your mouth shut" Minho added before running off with me "I suggest if you want to live you start running, this place is worse at night" Theresa spoke sadly before also taking off.

"Can - can we please stop!?" Lydia yelled from the back as I slowed down "what is it?" I huffed annoyed as she looked at me annoyed "we've been running for hours! No water, no stops! I'm human. I need a break" she snapped trying to catch her breath "so what? We're human but you don't see us complaining" I snapped back "we're taking a break. God knows we can all use one" she replied firmly as she looked for somewhere to sit.
"It's all sand Lydia, pick a spot and sit down" I huffed "I'm sitting down" she sighed as she did so.
"We should get some sleep before we need to go again" Minho spoke as he also made himself comfortable "I'll keep watch" I spoke lowly as everyone else went to sleep.