Chapter nine

"I don't get how you guys are so fast" Scott huffed as we sat down on Minho's sofa "we've had plenty of practice" Minho answered as Scott's phone rang "yeah - yeah - no - okay I'll tell him" he spoke into the phone "your dad wants you home" Scott explained as both I and Minho huffed "well I guess I'll see you around" Minho spoke "I'm not going home unless you come with me" I spoke reaching for the tv remote to take my mind of things.
"You haven't been sleeping have you?" Minho asked after studying my face for several minutes "every time I close my eyes I see - everyone" I explained keeping my eyes glued to the television in front of me before falling back into an uncomfortable silence.
"They say it's my home you know? Like I belong there. But I don't. I'm probably going to regret saying this, but you're my home" I added still not looking at him nor Scott who has fallen silent.
After five minutes of silence Minho huffed and got up from the sofa "where you going?" I asked confused causing him to smile "I'm going to go pack a bag and then we're going to your house because I heard your dads the sheriff and I probably shouldn't get in the wrong side of him" he explained causing me to smile "thanks Minho" "that's what brothers are for you ugly shank" he laughed running up the stairs.
"I know you don't remember anything Stiles, but this is your home. And we're going to get the best doctors who will help you remember" Scott spoke with hope "let's get things straight, my name is Thomas. Not Stiles so stop calling me Stiles. And this isn't my home, the glade was my home. Besides you'd have to figure out how to remove the swipe and no offence but I think that's a little above your mums pay grade" I spoke with no emotion as Minho walked into the room with a goofy smile on his face. "Let's go shanks" he spoke as Scott quickly wiped a tear from his cheek "what's up with the greenie?" Minho asked confused "he just got a taste of reality" I spoke coldly getting up and walking to the front door.
"Listen here you stupid shank, tommy is to polite for his own good, so if he hasn't already told you to go to hell then I will. Understand?" Minho asked coldly as Scott nodded his head slightly "then let's go wolfy" Minho snapped walking out to where Thomas was waiting.