Chapter seventeen

"Hey Tommy just wait up!" Minho shouted running after me "STILES! Will you just stop and talk to us!" Lydia snapped grabbing onto Scott's arm for support as she struggled to catch her breath as I slowed down "what?!" I barked "what do you mean what?! We're trying to get out of here and your there playing dress-up whilst making out with some girl!" Derek yelled angrily causing me to snort "do us all a favour and shut the hell up - what's the plan Tommy, what'd she say to you?" Minho asked as I struggled to control my anger "they're never going to stop, no matter who we kill they'll always be another one to step up. So the plan is that I'm going to kill everyone" "you can't save everyone you know Thomas there's too many of us" Jansen's voice spoke out smugly as he walked closer to us with several guards following.
"I'm getting my friends out of here. And then I'm coming back to burn this place to the ground, with you in it" I snapped.

"Well that wouldn't bode to well for your friends now would it?" Rat-man smiled sadistically "I just told you, I'm gett-" "oh Thomas, you know I don't mean those behind you

"Well that wouldn't bode to well for your friends now would it?" Rat-man smiled sadistically "I just told you, I'm gett-" "oh Thomas, you know I don't mean those behind you. I mean Chuck, Winston, Alby - Newt. We kept the bodies you know, couldn't risk them being found now could we?" "Don't antagonise him Jansen, Thomas is one of our best candidates" Ava voiced from behind one of the guards with Threasa following. "What your doing is sick" Lydia huffed "we've done what we've had to. You should find yourself lucky we're not putting you back into the trials, seeing as though these two blew it up" Jansen spoke wickedly "I'm a doctor Lydia, I made a promise to find a cure. No matter the cost" Ava spoke disregarding Jansens comment "you're no doctor. Your just a sick woman who thinks it's okay to experiment on children" Lydia spat as Thomas pulled a gun out from his belt, eyeing Theresa "Thomas, now what are you going to do with that?" Jansen asked in a mocking tone "you can't kill us Thomas" Ava spoke firmly but without an unnoticed step back "it's not for you, it's for me" I spoke putting the gun to my head confidently "what the hell Stiles?!" Scott and Lydia roared as Minho took a step closer to him "you could have told me about the gun sooner you shank, these are really starting to annoy me" he smirked "why the hell aren't you stopping him?!" Scott barked at Minho who simply ignored him.
"Put the gun down Thomas - you'll be signing thousands of people's death sentences" Ava reasoned "I'm not working for you" I replied getting ready to pull the trigger just before the lights turned off as well as a single gun shot causing the McCall pack to panic as well as Eva and Jansen.