Chapter 3

No One POV
"Oh Jeongyeon-ah.. I found him!" Mina said grinning.

"Huh? him? who?" Jeongyeon's face turned serious.

"Yeah. That guy in my dream" Mina replied.

"What??" silently Jeongyeon smiled bitterly. Yeah he knows about Mina's ability.

"I finally found him Jeongyeon-ah that's why I'm really happy.." Mina still smiling widely.

"Oh okay.. that's really..a good..news then" Jeongyeon responded half heartedly.

"But our first meeting wasn't really good-"

"Mina-ya, get off early from work later. Let's go somewhere.. you and me" Jeongyeon said as he cut off Mina from continue talking about her dream.

"Oh?? Wae?" Mina asked raising her eyebrows.

"Just because.. just go out with me later. It's an order" Jeongyeon said firmly.

"Manager-nim.. after work we aren't employee and boss anymore" Mina said sarcastically, rolling her eyes.

"Yeah whatever.. just go out with me. Is that too much to ask? gosh"

"Alright alright Manager-nim" Mina replied.

"Excuse me. We want to order" there were customers came in the coffee shop.

"I'll get back to work now.. Manager-nim"

"Yah stop calling me that" Jeongyeon said, annoyed.

"Arasseo Jeongyeon-ah" Mina said in a teasing tone.

"Yahh just don't call me anything" Jeongyeon replied, rolling his eyes.

"Yes sir" Mina grinned and went back to her work.

Jeongyeon silently looked at Mina, who was serving the customers.

'How come you don't feel anything at all when you're with me?' Jeongyeon said to himself. He smiled bitterly.

*Few hours later*

As promised Mina finished her work early. She took off her apron and took her things.

"Let's go" Jeongyeon said and Mina nodded.

The two went out from the coffee shop which suddenly Mina's phone was ringing.

"Omma?" Mina said looking at her phone's screen.

"Why are you staring at it? pick it up.." Jeongyeon gestured and Mina picked up the phone call.

"Oh omma"

"Go home now and cook for me some porridge. I'm not feeling very well.." her mom said.

"But-.." just before Mina was about to continue her sentences her mom already hung up the call.

"Gosh this omma!" Mina said, a bit annoyed that her mom hung up the call on her.

Jeongyeon sighed silently.

"Eomeoni wae?" Jeongyeon forced himself to ask Mina. Mina let out a sigh.

"Omma.. she asked me to go home and cook her some porridge. She doesn't feel very good. Mianhae Jeongyeon-ah.. I think I can't go out with you.." Mina told Jeongyeon.