Chapter 46

(At Chaeyoung's villa)

Chaeyoung POV
After finishing my work and meeting earlier, I went straight home. I cooked omelette rice for dinner.

After finishing my meal I took a shower. I wore my clothes and I suddenly remembered to call my secretary to ask him to arrange a special event tomorrow.

"I'm sorry to call you at this hour and I know this is really out of the blue but can you please tell the media that author 'C' will be hold a signing autograph tomorrow afternoon" I said to my secretary.

I really wanna surprise Mina by revealing myself as the author 'C'.

"Are you serious, sir??" and I said yes. He kept on confirming it again and again.

"Okay sir, I'll secure the place tomorrow. You need to get ready that media will make this as their top news"

"I'm all ready" I said grinning. Dealing with reporter was not a big deal for me as long as they won't ask anything about my ex fiance. That's it.

"Okay, sir" I hung up the call and checked the time again.

It was already 8pm and I decided to call Mina. I've been missing her so much.

I threw myself on a couch and waiting for Mina to answer my video call. I guess just listening to her voice won't be enough.

"Oppa!" I was smiling as soon I saw her on the screen. Oh my god, she's really beautiful and everytime I heard the word 'oppa' from her, it made my heart skipped a beat. I'm whipped for her.

"I miss you" I said pouting and she said she missed me too. Oh no, I'm a boy in luv.

"I miss you so much too oppa" she pouted too. I can't seem to not look at her lips.

"Your hair is a mess" she said pointing at my wet hair.

"I just took a shower and I'm lazy to dry my hair" I commented.

"Handsome boy" Mina smirked.

"And you're wearing a tank top" I smirked back and my eyes were automatically looking at her revealing skin. Oh my not so innocent mind, stop. I was already imagining myself slipping the strap down.

"You pervert!" Mina quickly covered herself with a jacket and I chuckled.

"How was your day? is Nayeon still there?" I asked.

"It was fine. Nayeon unnie is not here. She said she'll come here sometimes. Oh yeah, oppa. I got something to show you" I saw Mina was excitedly running to get something to show me.

'Ahh it must the book' I thought to myself.

"THIS!!" she showed me the book, with the author name 'C' on it. The book was actually my second book that I already published and when I checked with my secretary few days ago, he told me that it was already sold out in a flash. I was somehow proud that my books were all sold out.

And I remembered Mina talked about it the other day that she didn't get to buy the book 2. So, I requested my editor team to make one copy especially for Mina.

Everyone must know that 'C' comes from my name 'Chaeyoung' but I decided not to reveal myself yet as to make surprise to people out there.

"I don't know who gave me this but I'm just way too happy to get this book!" she squealed. She sounded so excited.

"What book?" I asked pretending not to know anything about it. I gave you that book, pabo-ya.

"The one that I said last time by author 'C'.." she explained and I nodded but didn't show much interest to it because I might get busted. I was trying hard to keep my poker face.

"Good for you. You must really like the author"

"I love the book and and I do really want to meet the author too. He's one of the mysterious author that I ever knew"

"Then you date him" I teased her.

"Gosh. I have you. I just admire his work and I bet he must be romantic since he wrote a great romance story" I choked when Mina said that. Romantic? well, maybe I am. I just don't show it.

"Are you jealous?" she asked since I didn't answer her.

"No I'm not" I just laughed. Okay, can we not talk about this? I'm afraid to get busted.

"Have you eaten?"

"Yeah already. I ate omulette with rice earlier"

"You really like to eat at home, don't you?" Mina asked me and I just nodded. I looked at Mina, she was busy doing her night routine - skin care.

"Let me play some song" Mina said and she grabbed her bluetooth speaker and started playing a song.

"I know this song.." I said. She was playing a song by Twice - 'Breakthrough'.

Unknowingly, I was humming to the song as well.

"Say say don't give up, say say don't give up" I sang.

"I like to listen to songs while reading a book, I'm going to start reading this book" Mina said showing me the book that she didn't know I was the one who gave her. I kept on looking at her, I saw her gummy smile. Her gummy smile is the best piece of art in this world.

"Don't hung the video call, okay? I wanna keep on staring at you" I said honestly.

"Arasseo.. you can sleep now, you look sleepy. Don't worry.. I won't hang up" she said and yeah I was already sleepy.

Perhaps, few seconds later I was already drifted to sleep.

Mina POV
I was humming to the song on my song playlist till I realized it was quiet from Chaeyoung's side.

I decided to look at my phone screen and I chuckled seeing Chaeyoung fell asleep. Oh my god, how come he is so handsome even when he's sleeping.

I stopped reading the book and took the time to adore his handsomeness when he's sleeping. I decided to take few screenshots secretly. He's too adorable to resist.

'He must be tired from working earlier' I said to myself.

Not too long after that, a notification popped up on my screen. I took my phone and decided to open it.

I clicked and to my surprise, my eyes widened and I couldn't hide my excitement. My wish is granted.

The famous mysterious author named 'C' to hold a signing autograph event tomorrow at The Library Cafe at 2pm.

"Assa!!" I can't wait!

— To be continued —

Vote & Comment 🙆🏻‍♀️