Chapter 22

No one POV
"You're not going home, sir?" Chaeyoung's secretary asked when he entered Chaeyoung's office.

"What time is it now?" Chaeyoung was really busy looking at all the reports given to him that he didn't realize what time was it already.

(At the same time, at a stall)

That night, Mina decided to drink alcohol. Thus, she went to a stall nearby despite the cold weather and ordered few bottles of soju and some food.

After drinking two bottle alone, she started to mumble.

"What? you only used me to see your future? what do you think I am? huh?" Mina mumbled and she grabbed another glass of soju.

"If only you know that both of us will get married.. you'll be surprised.." Mina said. She laughed a bit as she was drunk enough.

After finishing her soju, she stood up and try to walk but she was staggering. Unknowingly as she walked..she almost fell down to the ground. Luckily, there was a guy helped her, prevented her from falling.

"You drank really a lot" the guy said while holding Mina and helped her walk. The guy looked at Mina and letting out a sigh. The guy just let Mina walked to the bus stop. He just quietly followed her and sat next to her. Mina waited for the bus to come and she mumbled a lot to herself.

Few minutes later the bus came, Mina got in and the guy too. Mina sat on a seat next to the window and the guy sat on a seat behind her. As the bus took off, Mina slowly getting sleepy and soon after that she dozed off while having her head kept on bouncing which she almost bumped her head to the window. Luckily, the guy behind her quickly sat next to her and put Mina's head on his shoulder.

As he did that.. he suddenly felt butterflies in the stomach, knowing that might be the sweetest ever he has done to a girl. Not too long after that, he looked at Mina and at the same Mina woke up as she realized the bus was stopping. She looked up and she looked at the guy.

"Chae..young ssi?" Mina said still in a drunk state.

The guy was indeed Chaeyoung. Chaeyoung could only smiled and unexpectedly, Mina grabbed his face and kissed him on the lips. Chaeyoung was flustered but decided to stay still.

So they kissed till the bus driver said to get off from the bus because that was already the final stop. Mina walked out first as if it was nothing and then followed by Chaeyoung who was still flustered by the sudden kiss.

"Did she just kissed me?" Chaeyoung kept on touching his lips while looking at Mina walking to her house. Despite being drunk Mina still know how to get to her house. Mina got into her house and Chaeyoung just looked at her going in. Of course he was still flustered that Mina kissed her.

However, Mina might not realized that she actually had kissed Chaeyoung earlier.

Few seconds later, Chaeyoung look at the watch then he realized it late that he left his car and thinking how should he go home at that hour.

"Let's just get a taxi" Chaeyoung said to himself.

(Next morning)

Jeongyeon was sleeping next to Nayeon on the bed. He woke up and he was surprised that it was already 8 o'clock in the morning. He then hurriedly got up and woke Nayeon.

"I'll go home first, okay? it's 8 am already" Jeongyeon kissed Nayeon's cheek and Nayeon nodded.

Jeongyeon then went to his house and slowly went inside trying not to make any sound. He looked around in case Dahyun was already up. He even tiptoed. As he finally went inside his room, he let out a sigh of relief.