Chapter 11

(At Jeongyeon's apartment)

No One POV
"Yah! why why...why are you here??" Jeongyeon shouted in shock.

He even checked himself under the blanket. He was surprised that he was totally naked and it was like they did some mistake without they ever realized it.

Then the girl who was sleeping on the left side of his bed woke up from the shout and she was effin shocked too. That girl was actually no other girl than Nayeon, Jeongyeon's new neighbour who just moved to the apartment few days ago.

"What are you doing here?? why are you here??!" Nayeon said angrily and she started to throw pillows at Jeongyeon after she realized that both were naked (but of course they were covered by the blanket).

"Stop throwing pillows at me. I'm the one who supposed to ask you that! why are you here??" Jeongyeon asked her back.

"You pervert!!! what did we do last night?" Nayeon shouted again while pulling the blanket to cover all her body.

Right at that moment, they knew something must be happening last night and the worst part is that Nayeon was the one who entered the wrong apartment.

"This is my house!! I'm the one who should ask you why you are here?? Gosh. This is crazy!" Jeongyeon was even frustrated because he never slept with any girl before and that was his first time.

Nayeon came back to her sense and finally noticed that she wasn't in her own house, in fact it was Jeongyeon's house. Nayeon looked at Jeongyeon confused and she ruffled her own hair annoyed.

"Arghhh damn it! I shouldn't have drink last night!" Nayeon shouted. Jeongyeon was annoyed too, didn't expect things like that were happening to them.

"Can you turn around first? I'm gonna wear my clothes now" Jeongyeon said and as Nayeon turned around, he hurriedly took his clothes that were on the floor and wore them. He then let out a deep sigh.

"I'm going to go out now to get some fresh air" Jeongyeon said to Nayeon as he was done wearing the clothes and went out from his own apartment.

Jeongyeon went to the convenience store and bought some hangover drink for himself.

"Arghh!!!!! what was happening last night???" Jeongyeon hit his own head.

"Goshhhhh? Why did I drink last night?? and why was she went to my room? my life is a mess now" Jeongyeon chugged on his drink.

"We didn't do anything right? yes? no? but.. gosh we were totally naked.." Jeongyeon talked to himself, feeling so frustrated.

On the other hand...

Nayeon immediately wore her clothes after Jeongyeon went out. She took her things and went to her own house.

"Nayeon pabo-ya! just why you wrongly entered a house? and why were you drunk last night?? arghhh.. I don't feel really good about this" Nayeon said as she was getting a glass of water to calm her down.

*An hour later*

(At the coffee shop)