Chapter 28

(At Jeongyeon's coffee shop)

No One POV
"Are you okay?" Jeongyeon asked Mina who didn't talk since she came in to work.

"Nothing.." she replied. In fact she kept on thinking about her dream.

All on her mind was Chaeyoung's project, the Winter Lover. She was afraid that if the rumour was spread out, it will be affecting the project.

"It will not happen to soon.. isn't?" Mina said, not too loud but Jeongyeon heard her.

"What did you just say?" Jeongyeon asked because he thought Mina was asking him.

Even Mina had the ability about dreaming things that will comes true but there's also a problem. She couldn't predict when it will happen.

(At Chaeyoung's office)

Chaeyoung POV
"This won't do.. I think I should meet her to confirm this" I said, ruffling my hair while looking outside of the window.

Lately I felt really strange, there's something that I have.. people don't know about it except for me.

I was in a deep thought for quite awhile till someone popped the bubbles.

"Sir, do you still want to go and check how is it going at the studio?" my secretary asked. I nodded.

I went down to the studio to check on how the preparation for the Winter Lover project is going. I was greeted by the employees with respect and then I spotted Tzuyu, who got her make up done by the stylists.

"How is it going?" I asked Tzuyu.

"Everything is fine.. are you nervous because of the launching is in two more days?" Tzuyu replied.

"Well.. of course.." I said with a smile and from where I was standing I could already feel such an intense stare from someone.

Immediately, I went to the director to monitor the photoshoot pictures and also checking the outfits prepared for the launching. At least to make sure everything will run smoothly.

"I've got a hunch" I said as my eyes turned to Tzuyu, who was talking with her manager.

"What sir?" my secretary heard me.

"Ah nothing. Oh yeah, I'm free this afternoon right?" I asked my secretary.

He checked his small notebook right away to look at my schedule.

"Yes, sir"

"Okay. I'll go to the gym. Please make sure any preparation for this project is done by now and ask them to double check everything from the product to the stage.. make sure everything is perfect" I said before leaving the studio.

"Okay sir" my secretary nodded and he did his work right away whilst I went back to my office to get my things and went to the gym.

(At the gym centre)

I changed to my sport attire and ready for a run. I stepped on the treadmill and started running. I don't mind spending more than an hour to run.

I like the feeling when I run especially when the body started to sweat.

"Let's make it 15 km!" I shouted to get me reach my running goal.

As the treadmill's running mark hits the 15 km, I pressed the stop button on the treadmill and grabbed a small towel to wipe my sweat. I was totally drenched in sweat.

I went to the changing room, took off my wet clothes and started to take a bath in the shower room. After half an hour, I went back to the changing room and at that moment I began to look myself at the mirror, admiring my a-bit-muscular arms and my baby six packs abs.

My eyes then slowly looking at my lips as I was looking at the mirror and my hands were then touching the lips without me knowing.

The image of a girl.. the one who had kissed me appeared, vividly. It was an image of a girl who was really pretty when she was drunk.. a girl whom I met for the first time, delivering coffees.. a girl who saved my life.. a girl who caught my attention whenever I see her. A girl who made me feeling strange and a girl..who.. umm.. stole my.. heart.

And that girl is.. Mina.

— To be continued —

Vote & Comment 🙆🏻‍♀️