Chapter 31

(At Nayeon's house)

No One POV
"Honey!! I got us some food" Jeongyeon said as he came inside the house with some takeout food on his hands.

"Whoa~ snacks?" Nayeon welcomed her boyfriend with a wide smile on her face.

"Yeah. I got us some cheese tteokbukki and odaeng" Jeongyeon replied. He hurriedly put the food on the table.

"Let's eat! I'm really hungry" Nayeon said. Her eyes widened when she saw the food served on the table.

"Wait here. I will go get us some water and chopsticks" Jeongyeon said and walked to the kitchen.

Oh well Jeongyeon can be a gentleman too despite his cold look.

Jeongyeon came back from the kitchen and the couple started to dig in the food.

"This is so cheesy" Nayeon said as she ate the tteokbukki with a lot of melted mozarella cheese.

"You like cheese? I can be cheesy for you" Jeongyeon said jokingly.

"Okay. That's eww" Nayeon sneered.

"Um Nayeon-ah..I wanna tell you something but please don't be surprise.." Jeongyeon said looking at Nayeon carefully.

"Wae? what is it?" Nayeon replied as she was still munching on her food.

"We're going to meet my family tomorrow for lunch" Jeongyeon said and that made Nayeon choked on her food.

Jeongyeon hurriedly gave her some water to drink.

"Tomorrow??!" Nayeon was still shocked.

"Yeah. Omma just called me earlier and she wanted to meet you.. mianhae.. if it's too sudden" Jeongyeon said looking down.

"It's okay.. sooner or later.. I still have to meet them too" Nayeon answered.

"So it's okay with you right? we'll go after the baby check up tomorrow.. okay?" Jeongyeon replied while hugging Nayeon and Nayeon hugged him back with a smile.

(At the same time, at a restaurant)

"Gosh, you don't have to bring me to a fancy restaurant" Mina said to Chaeyoung. They were going to have their dinner at the resort.

"I know but still.. I want to treat you to something delicious" Chaeyoung replied as he lead the way to the entrance of the restaurant.

"Eyy.. you know that non-expensive food are delicious too" Mina replied.

"Okay okay.. shhh" Chaeyoung said putting his fingers in front of Mina's lip to shh her.

As they went inside, they were brought to a table near the seaview.

"Nice place, isn't?" Chaeyoung asked.

"Hmm not bad.." Mina said. The waiter then came to take the order.

"Can we have this..." Chaeyoung talked to the waiter to place some order.

Mina just looked at Chaeyoung ordering food. Once again, Mina couldn't believed about what had happened earlier and that they were having dinner together at a fancy restaurant.

As Chaeyoung was done ordering, he noticed that Mina was looking at him so he looked at her back. And at that time, Mina hurriedly looked away as she got caught.

"I hope you like the food here. I ordered a lot" said Chaeyoung.

"Gosh.. how can I not like seafood? sashimi especially" Mina replied shyly.