Chapter 17

(At Tzuyu's birthday party)

No One POV
After Tzuyu saw Chaeyoung, she hugged him right away.

"Here's your birthday present" Chaeyoung smiled giving Tzuyu her birthday gift.

He managed to stop by a mall to buy his friend an expensive high heels before coming to the party.

"Gomawo Chaeng!" she smiled widely and took the gift.

"Would you like to drink?" Tzuyu asked.

"Nah..I'll be driving later" Chaeyoung responded.

"Eyy you can call a chaffeur.." Tzuyu said patting Chaeyoung's back.

"No. Just give me non-alcohol drink" Chaeyoung replied with a smile..

"Okay then"

Chaeyoung and Tzuyu were busy talking while eating and drinking. There were a lot of people coming to her party, dancing and get drunk.

"So what is that favor?" Tzuyu started the topic.

"Hmm.. I don't know if you would agree but my company is going to launch a project. So yeah we kinda need a model to become the ambassador and promoting our product..." Chaeyoung explained.

"I thought your company is big enough to have a lot of models?" Tzuyu answered giving a weird stare.

"Yeah but this is really an important project.. I've put a lot of investment into it so I really need this to succeed and gains a lot of sales.."

"Hmm.. I don't mind helping you but you gotta talk to my manager.. she's really strict when it comes to this.." Tzuyu replied.

"Who is your manager?" Chaeyoung asked and Tzuyu then pointed at her manager who was already staring at the two of them from afar since earlier. Chaeyoung even felt threatened by the stare by her manager too.

"See that?" Tzuyu scoffed.

"Gosh" Chaeyoung facepalmed.

"Umm anyway, come to my office tomorrow, tag along your manager. We'll discuss further about this and if you're interested, we can sign a contract" Chaeyoung told her.

"Okay"

The two of them continued to talk about their past, reminiscing their high school time and some random things till it was already around 9 ish, Chaeyoung decided to go home since he wanted to rest early that night.

"Isn't it still too early?" Tzuyu pouted.

"Mianhae..but I really have a lot of works to do tomorrow.." Chaeyoung responded and they bid their goodbyes.

(At the same time, at the restaurant)

2 hours had passed..

"Why would I wait? He won't come anyway" Mina sighed and finally decided to leave the restaurant.

She walked and walked headed to the bus stop. She was holding her tears and really mad because Chaeyoung didn't show up at all.