Chapter 42

(At Chaeyoung's office)

No One POV
Chaeyoung's secretary went to see Chaeyoung at the office but to his surprise, it was the first he saw Chaeyoung with eyebags.

"You.. how was your first meeting with your in laws?" Chaeyoung spoke in a low voice and that made his secretary bursted into a laughter.

"YAHH!! stop laughing.."

"Is that why you got eyebag? you got nervous? you're going to meet your lover's parents isn't?" the secretary said but still laughing too hard and Chaeyoung shyly nodded but later he smacked his secretary's back.

"So now.. tell me" Chaeyoung said.

"Okay okay.. ask me anything you want to know"

"I'm just asking if you had your own know-how"

"Know-how to win your future in laws?" and Chaeyoung nodded.

"But why are you so worried? you already have your best look and you're rich.."

"YAHH do you think that's easy?"

"Hmm.. okay okay.. then, on the first meeting you really have to win her family's favor"

"Explain in layman's terms"

"How should I explain this.. I personally think that appeal and first impression is very important.."

"I understand.. but what did you do?"

"I just left my pride at home and making good impressions to their family. I don't know why but this reminds me of my time before I got married to my wife, Sir"

"So.. after you left your pride at home, what did you do? gosh just be straightforward"

"Just that.. hmm if you're really serious to your girlfriend right now and want to take the next step, of course you've to meet the parents and get their permission.. but then how are you going to take the permission? you have to flatter them.. just imagine like you want to get a particular company to sign with us, you need to make them impress of our company right?"

"I don't understand what are you saying but I think I get what you wanna say"

"Respect and compliment a lot.. show that you really love your girlfriend so that they can entrusted their daughter to you.. so with that once they're impressed they'll naturally give you the permission for you to move on to the next step"

"So wise of you. Go get my coffee now. I'm thirsty" Chaeyoung gestured his secretary to leave his room.

"Yes sir. Should I go buy the coffee at that coffee shop?" the secretary joked and gave Chaeyoung an evil grin.

Chaeyoung just sent a signal from his eyes asking him to leave already. His secretary already sensed that Chaeyoung is dating Mina so it wasn't a surprise to him that Chaeyoung was asking him sort of things.

"Where are we going?" Nayeon asked Jeongyeon

"My best friend is inviting me to dinner at her house so I'm bringing you along" Jeongyeon replied, smiling.

"A girl?" Nayeon sounded a bit jealous. Jeongyeon chuckled upon seeing her face.

"It's Mina. The one that talked to you at the cafe. She's one of my employees too. You don't have to be jealous.. coz there's no need to. We both are getting married soon, remember?" said Jeongyeon, assuring Nayeon.

A smile was placed on her face after listening to Jeongyeon.

(Late afternoon)