Chapter 20

(The next day, at Son Fashion Co.)

No One POV
"Do you think this project will be a success?" Chaeyoung asked his secretary.

"I believe in your ability, sir" his secretary replied.

"But what if I'm wrong this time?" Chaeyoung said. He looked not so confident and he was really worried.

The project that he was about to launch is actually a project that he had been planning for a year. He kept on checking the latest trend and being very meticulous in every single details of the project.

The project that he's going to run is called 'Winter Lover' that suit the winter season that aiming for every lovers in the country as their target market.

The project itself is calling for various sales that includes selling the trendy winter clothing, commercial filming to promote their products especially their fashion clothing and many more.

As one of the famous company in the industry with their known brand, Son Fashion Co. never fails to disappoint its customers and attract local investors into their business so that's the reason why Chaeyoung really wants the project to be a success.

"Mina doesn't even want to tell me.. arghh" Chaeyoung muttered, running his hands to his hair, frustrated.

Well, if only he knew that Mina was really angry because Chaeyoung only took her for granted.

"What sir?" his secretary asked raising his eyebrows after hearing Chaeyoung mumbling something.

"Nothing. Is there anything else you want to inform me?"

"Ahh later Chou Tzuyu will come to the set and will take photoshoot.. will you come later sir?"

"Yeah I'll come to the set later. You may leave now.." Chaeyoung said to his secretary.

(Few hours later, at the filming site)

"Everyone! let's introduce our model for this upcoming project.. Chou Tzuyu" one of the commercial crew introduced.

"Annyeonghaseyo.. I'm Chou Tzuyu, please take care of me.." Tzuyu said, smiling.

"Tzuyu-ssi, please go to that room, there will be someone will assist you with the clothes and the make-up" one of the crew approached Tzuyu and Tzuyu nodded.

Tzuyu entered the room as she was escorted by the crew earlier, of course her one and only manager followed her too. Her manager, Sana even went strict to the make-up artists and stylists. Because of the non-stop nagging, they all gave Sana the deadly stare.

"Can you just let us do our work peacefully?" finally one of the workers inside the room spoke.

"Yah Sana-ya.. please stop nagging. I believe they know what to do" Tzuyu said, grabbing Sana's wrist.

"Arasso" Sana rolled her eyes.

"And hmm can you get me a cup of coffee please? Warm coffee" Tzuyu requested.

"Okay" Sana replied and went out of the room to run the errand.

After Tzuyu finished getting her make-up done, she started doing her work starting with the photoshoot with various winter clothing and then followed by the commercial filming (CF).