Chapter 5

No One POV
After the event ended, Chaeyoung drove his sport car and went to the biggest Mart in Seoul to buy some groceries before going home. That day, he planned to cook some cream pasta and mushroom soup for his dinner.

As soon as he headed into the Mart, he took a shopping trolley and kept on filling his trolley with some ingredients that he needed.

Then after getting everything he needed, he realized that he forgot to take a bottle of milk for the cream sauce.

Thus, he went to the milk section and as he was about to grab one milk bottle from a famous brand, a girl was about to grab it too since that bottle was left with only one. As a result, their hands were touched.

"Sorry..I need this too-.." the girl said as she turned to Chaeyoung and Chaeyoung suddenly remembered the girl.

"You're that girl that day..isn't?" Chaeyoung said to the girl.

That girl turned out to be Mina but Mina tried to maintain her expression since a guy who always appears in her dream was in front of her eyes.

Mina slowly nodded in reply.

"Hmm you can umm take this.. I'll just get it from other store" Mina said giving the milk bottle to Chaeyoung. Mina then left, leaving Chaeyoung flustered.

'Why does she seems to be avoiding me? ah nevermind. Why should I bother anyway?' Chaeyoung talked to himself.

Chaeyoung then put the bottle of milk inside the trolley and headed to cashier to check out. After paying, he put everything inside into an empty box. However, right at that moment he bumped into Mina again. Mina just smiled and once again leaving Chaeyoung.

"Ahh. I forgot" Mina suddenly turned to Chaeyoung who was walking behind her.

"You might need this" Mina put the foldable umbrella inside Chaeyoung's box and then left. Chaeyoung was clueless but still taking the umbrella.

As soon as Chaeyoung went outside the Mart to go to his car, the cloud was getting dark and clearly, it was the sign telling that it's going to rain.

Chaeyoung knew that he didn't have his umbrella with him but then he remembered Mina just gave him an umbrella.

'You might need this' what Mina said was playing on his mind.

While he was busy thinking of something, the rain started to pour down heavily so he hurriedly took the umbrella that Mina gave him earlier and opened it. After opening it, he ran to his car with the groceries box in his hands. As he got into his car, he drove his car to his home.

(At Chaeyoung's house)

Chaeyoung went inside his house and put the box in the kitchen and the umbrella in the living room. Since he was a bit wet because of the rain, he decided to take a bath before preparing his dinner.

After Chaeyoung took a bath, he then started to prepare the ingredients to cook for dinner.

Even though Chaeyoung is a rich kid, he lives alone and only allowing the nanny to clean his house three times a week. He even prepares his own food if he's at home.

After he prepared all the ingredients, he began to cook like a pro chef. Anyone who sees him cooking at that moment could actually fall in love with him because of his charm and his love in cooking.

He cooked cream pasta and mushroom soup. He even made some apple juice mixed with the milk he had left.

"Done" he said proudly as he finished serving the dishes on the table for himself.

*Ding dong*

Right before he was about to sit on the table, the doorbell rang. Twice.

He ran over to the monitor to see who came to his house at that hour. After he saw who was it, he opened the door.

"Oppa" there was a girl who came to his house and kissed Chaeyoung's cheek.

"Oh.. come in. Have you eaten? I just cooked some cream pasta.." Chaeyoung asked.

"I've already eaten" the girl said and she went to sit on the sofa. She even switched on the TV right away.

"Wae? why do you come here? got so many filming schedule?" Chaeyoung asked while walking to the kitchen's bar to eat his food.

"Just because. I'm bored. Yeah I just had filming with an actor few hours ago. I had to repeat the kiss scene over five times.." the girl replied not even looking at Chaeyoung.

"Ahh.. is it?" Chaeyoung responded half-heartedly.

Suddenly, there was a commercial showing a designed bag on TV which made the girl interested.

"Oppa. Can you buy me that one?" the girl said pointing at the TV.

"Hmm okay" Chaeyoung replied.

"How I wish I would get that commercial too"

"You can do it if you work hard" Chaeyoung said, munching his food.

"Oppa. Do you have some beer?" the girl asked.

"No. You know you can't handle beer" and the girl sighed after Chaeyoung said that.

Suddenly, the girl roamed around the living room, which then she spotted an unique umbrella and she picked it up.

"Woah. This is cute." the girl said and Chaeyoung turned to the girl, which then he remembered that he put Mina's umbrella on the table.

"Can I have i-.." Chaeyoung hurriedly ran to the girl and took the umbrella from the girl.

"No. I've to return this to the owner. This is not mine!" Chaeyoung replied, with his tone a bit fussy.

"Gosh. You don't have to be mad" the girl replied, sulking.

"Sorry"

'I need to see that girl again. I need to know something. The red dress and the rain..' he said to himself.

— To be continued —

Vote & Comment 🙆🏻