Chapter 27

(At a hotel bar)

No One POV
"Yo man!" someone said patting Chaeyoung's back then seated next to him.

"I just find that your dad's hotel bar is the most quiet place" Chaeyoung said.

"Correction..it's soon-to-be mine. I mean this hotel would be mine anyway.. so what's up? you won't come here for nothing.. isn't?" said Jimin. Yeah Chaeyoung texted him to meet up.

"Yeah. I'm up for a drink" Chaeyoung said.

"There you go. It's on the house" Jimin said after gesturing the bartender. The bartender served few glasses of cocktail.

"Thanks man" Chaeyoung then started to take a sip of the cocktail.

"So.. what's up?" Jimin asked while taking sips of his drink too.

"Jimin-ah.. can you believe if a girl said tells you that you'll marrying her but the thing is you never be in a relationship?" Chaeyoung spoke out his mind but Jimin was looking at him weirdly not able to comprehend what he meant.

Chaeyoung clearly heard Mina was saying that both of them will get married when she was drunk that night and Chaeyoung knew about Mina's ability too.

"Wait. What? Why would I get married to her if I'm not even in a relationship with her? and how'd she know that she will get married to me? on what ground? that's a bit contradicting, unless it's an arranged marriage" Jimin said. Chaeyoung sighed.

"Wae wae? tell me.." Jimin asked.

"Nothing. Forget about that. Let me ask you another question. Is it normal when a girl kissed a guy, the girl will avoid the guy the next day?" Chaeyoung asked.

"Intentionally or unintentionally?"

"Umm..she was drunk.." Chaeyoung replied.

"Well, it depends. Depends if she remembers it or not..sometimes girls will avoid the guys on the next day because they felt embarassed. But yah! cut it out.. that girl kissed you?"

"Why are you referring it to me?" Chaeyoung asked.

"Well.. people are always like that, talking about their problems by making their problems as their friend's. So, I know you're talking about you.. so yeah.. that girl.. who is it????? is she avoiding you, a man who owns a company, seriously?"

"Sheez. I'm busted.." Chaeyoung said and Jimin laughed his ass off.

"Is she avoiding you, really?" Jimin asked again, laughing.

"I'm not sure if she's avoiding me but I saw she did avoid me.." Chaeyoung said and then took sips of his drink again.

"Do you like her?" Jimin asked looking at Chaeyoung.

"What? no!" Chaeyoung replied.

Is he denying? well.. maybe.

"Eyy.. I think you like her. Gosh.. seriously man.. we never talk like this when you were with Momo" Jimin said.

'Do I really like her?' Chaeyoung asked himself.

"Hmm I don't know if I like her but I think since after that kiss, I felt really strange. I mean.. I feel like I keep on wanting to meet her and know her. But I don't know what is this feeling. Well.. you know, I just broke up with Momo" Chaeyoung explained.

"If you wanna know what love is, you gotta ask Twice.. they know what is love~ I like their song..hahaha but anyways, let me be your love coach, gonna give you some advice based on my past experiences" Jimin said ruffling his hair as he wanted to share his know-it-all.

"Okay. Cut the crap. Tell me what is it?"

"O-kaaay.. chill. First, I don't know who is the girl you are talking about but I guess you should try meet her again. See how does your body react especially your heart, does your heart beat faster.." Jimin explained.

"Does that really work?" Chaeyoung asked. Jimin nodded.

"Hmm you gotta try it then you'll know" Jimin said smiling.

"Okay, I will. Thanks man. You're the best" Chaeyoung said smiling.

"Who is that girl, really?" and Chaeyoung just smiled.

"I wanna get laid tonight. Umm I should find some girls" Jimin said while scanning the girls at the bar.

Chaeyoung just shook his head knowing that Jimin is a fuckboy.

(The next morning, at Mina's house)

"Tzuyu and her manager are dating??" Mina woke up from her sleep and that was the first thing she said.

"That should not happen.. I know his winter lover project will launch soon" she added and decided to take a bath.

— To be continued —

Vote & Comment 🙆🏻‍♀️