Chapter 34

(Late afternoon, at the Son Fashion co.)

No One POV
"Sir.. Tzuyu wants to see you" Chaeyoung's secretary said.

"Sure.. let them come in" Chaeyoung responded.

He was busy reading a report in regards to the his soon to be launched project.

"Chaeyoung-ah.." Tzuyu called as soon as she came in. She came with her manager, Sana.

"Have a seat both of you.." Chaeyoung gestured them to sit on the sofa and then he intercom-ed his employee to prepare some drinks for Tzuyu and her manager.

"Why is it so quiet? but anyway, have you decide?" he started the conversation as he was seated on the sofa opposite to them.

"First of all.. I would like to apologize for being selfish.." Sana answered.

"Continue.." Chaeyoung nodded and gestured to continue.

"Maybe I was really out of my mind that I did not think about other people's situation.." Sana added.

"You should be grateful that it didn't happen.. well.. although it almost happening"

"Sorry Chaeyoung-ah" Tzuyu felt apologetic.

"It's okay. You're all forgiven.." Chaeyoung smiled to them.

"We came here to say that.. we've decided to accept your offer"

"So you really wanna quit your career too? don't you feel it is such a waste to just quit?"

"I'm sure there are many things I can do in the future so I'll just have to worry about that later on"

"Okay. Seems like you've already decided" Chaeyoung then took some paper from his desk.

"So this is the new contract that I need you to read first.. and if you agree then you can just sign" Chaeyoung then gave them the new contract and asked them read it through first.

Then, Tzuyu and Sana were discussing over the contract and after finished reading, they agreed to the terms. Tzuyu took the pen and started to sign the contract.

"We'll work hard for the winter lover project!" Tzuyu and Sana chanted.

"Good. That's the spirit!" Chaeyoung replied cheerfully.

"Let's give our best since tomorrow is the launching day. You two can take some rest now"

"Thank you, CEO-nim" Sana bowed politely.

"Yeah. Anyway, thank you very much. We shall take our leave now" Tzuyu and Sana excused themselves and exited the office.

Few minutes later, Chaeyoung decided to go home to cook his dinner. As soon as he reached his house, he took off his coat and immediately flopped onto the sofa.

"What should I eat?" he asked himself.

After giving a thought, he decided to cook some pasta and grilled some pork belly for himself. He went to the kitchen to start preparing the ingredients and started cooking.

"Perfect plating!" he felt proud after finished cooking and put them onto the plate.

Sitting on the bar counter, he started eating his dinner deliciously. Suddenly, he felt very lonely seeing himself eating alone.

"It would be nice if I could eat with someone" he sighed.

After finishing his dinner, he started to wash the dishes and then went to sit on the sofa. He looked at the TV screen blankly and seconds later he took out his phone and unconsciously he searched for Mina's phone number on his contact.

"Yah! what am I doing? come back to your senses!" Chaeyoung muttered.

But his finger betrayed his brain. His finger was faster than doing what his brain tells him to do. He accidentally pressed the green button, the calling button.

"OMG OMG" And.. it rang. Busted.

"..Hello?" Mina's voice was heard on the phone making Chaeyoung suddenly felt nervous.

"Mina-ya.." he said nervously.

"Chaeyoung?" he heard Mina calling his name and that made his heart beating faster.

'Why is it beating so fast? abnormal heart rate count' he thought as he touched his chest.

— To be continued —

Vote & Comment 🙆🏻‍♀️