Chapter 36

Mina POV
"I love you, Mina" he said. I didn't know that I really liked it when he said that.

"I love you too, Chaeng" I replied.

Then, he offered me his arm so I shyly linked my arm to his and he walked me to my house.

"You should come tomorrow for the project launching. Wear something nice.. to impress me.." he said chuckling.

"Ahh right. Tomorrow is the launching right? of course I'll come to support it" I said. He smiled.

"The air tonight feels nice" he said.

"Yeah.." I breathed in the air. Indeed it really felt nice, we walked in a slow pace so that we didn't the reach my house early. It felt really nice to walk with someone special while linking arms together.

"Ahh btw.. I forgot to ask you something" he said and I turned to his handsome face.

"Do you wanna ride a ship?" he asked, smiling.

"What ship?"

"A relationship" then he laughed after seeing my reaction. Gosh that pun. I glared at him while taking my hands off him but he didn't let me.

"Gosh.. I was just wanna try that kind of punchline" he said and he immediately take my hands and clasped our hands together.

He sure knew how to persuade me and making my heart fluttered.

"Can I ask you something?" I asked as we walked holding hands.

"Yeah.. sure"

"You know my eyes keep going to you but why is it that you were acting like you were uninterested when you see me. Did you do that on purpose?"

"Huh?" he looked at me confused.

"Okay. Let me rephrase it. Since when did you like me? I mean you didn't show any interest at first..well other than the fortune-telling thingy" I voiced out my thought again so he could understand what did I say.

"Honestly, I did feel something when I kept on seeing you. When I didn't see you at all, I kept on thinking of you.. I didn't know it was love, well you know I just had broke up with my ex. And then.. I guess my feelings started to grow the night you were drunk and we kissed on the bus. You were so cute that time and it made my heart fluttered. And then, I tried to check it again by kissing you at the gym.. you didn't know how my heart was beating too fast at that time. And then again.. when I accidentally called you earlier.. just by hearing your voice, it already made me crazy and wanted to run to you" he said almost creating an essay.

"Gosh.. are you reciting an essay?" I replied, making him blushed.

"You wanted an answer so yeah" he said shyly.

"So I guess this is how we met and fell in love in my dream" I voiced out my thought.

"I was wondering.. how accurate is your dream?" he asked.

"It's not always accurate but I would say about 98%?" I answered.

"Where's the 2%?"

"When there is another variable.. I don't know how to explain it"

"But you still can avoid bad things from happening right?"

"Most of the time, yes but it depends"

"Then.. how about we make it happen" he said, seriously.

I turned to him trying to understand what he was saying.

"Me and you.. getting married" he said and then started to clear his throat. I suddenly rememebered that night when I was drunk I spilled out the truth.

At that time, when he touched that topic, we were already in front of my house. I didn't want him to go just yet. I felt like I already missed him.

"Then.. should I go inside and meet your mom?" he said. Don't know if he was serious or joking.

"Should we?" I said jokingly and he was all ready to come in. I immediately hit him lightly on his arm to stop him from walking to my house.

"Yah! you should look at the clock.. it's late already. Mom might be getting ready to sleep by now" I said and he just chuckled.

"Of course I should meet her formally... next time. Okay go in now.." he said but the thing is he was still holding my hand.

"I don't wanna go in yet" I said truthfully.

"Me too. Hmm should I go inside too?" he joked. I glared at him.

"Arraseo arraseo I'll go inside now.. be careful when you go home" I said, forcefully walked to the house. I walked as I turned back at him, he was still waiting and waving.

"I'll wait you to go inside and I'll go" he mouthed and I nodded. After few minutes like that, I just decided to go inside, it's not like we can't meet again tomorrow.

Few minutes later, I received a text from him, he reminded me again about the launching and asked me to wear dress.

He was being all sweet and we texted for awhile which then I didn't know that I felt asleep.

— To be continued —

Vote & Comment 🙆🏻‍♀️