Chapter 21

No One POV
Jeongyeon brought Nayeon back to the apartment but he hesitated to bring her to his house knowing that Dahyun might be at home.

"Wae?" Nayeon asked.

"Dahyun might be at home"Jeongyeon pouting his lips. Nayeon chuckled.

"Let's go to my house then" Nayeon grinned. She grabbed Jeongyeon's hand and went to her house.

After both went inside the house, Jeongyeon smirked and lifted Nayeon all the way to the couch.

Both were kissing passionately and later it became intense but Jeongyeon stopped abruptly after few minutes of the intense kissing. Both were even half naked already.

"Will the baby be okay if we have sex again?" Jeongyeon asked as he wasn't sure of it.

"I don't know but who says it'll hurt the baby?" Nayeon replied.

"You haven't abort the baby, right?" Jeongyeon asked looking at Nayeon.

"No. I don't want to. Even if you don't want to take any responsibility, I'd still take care and raise this baby inside me by myself" Nayeon replied and she started carressing her belly.

"Again I'm really sorry that I asked you to abort the baby but I want to prove that I can be a man with responsbility too so let me take care of you and our baby" Jeongyeon said and that made Nayeon smiled while nodding her head.

"And hmm.. let's just save having sex next time when we're both sure whether it's safe, okay? although I badly want to do it..." Jeongyeon added.

Nayeon then gave him multiple pecks on his cheeks and started cuddling with Jeongyeon.

"Should we watch TV together?" Jeongyeon suggested.

"Call!" Nayeon responded and she took the TV remote control on the table to switch on the TV.

"Do you have any drinks? I'm very thirsty" Jeongyeon asked.

"Yeah.. I'll go get it" Nayeon then stood up from the couch but Jeongyeon stopped her.

"Epp andwae. You're pregnant. Just let me" Jeongyeon made Nayeon sit on the couch again while he went to the kitchen instead.

"Gosh I'm only two weeks pregnant" Nayeon rolled her eyes.

"No. Just sit.." Jeongyeon continued to walk to the kitchen and grabbed some glasses for both of them. He poured some juice.

"Hmm what should we eat?" Jeongyeon asked from the kitchen.

"Ramyeon! and I think I've some strawberry left in the fridge" Nayeon said from the living room.

"Okay. I'll prepare them" Jeongyeon replied.

After he was done cooking the ramyeon and preparing the fruit and the drink, he served them on the table at the living room. Both of them began to eat. After eating their meal, Jeongyeon started the conversation.

"Hmm I guess we haven't introduced ourselves properly..?"

"Yeah..what do you wanna know?" Nayeon replied.

"Everything. Tell me"

"You first" Nayeon showed her beautiful smile that made Jeongyeon gave in.

"Arasseo.. my real name is Yoo Kyungwan but I changed it to Yoo Jeongyeon. I have only one sister and I own a cafe.. so how about you?"

"Hmm actually I just came back from America few weeks ago. As I reached Korea, I contacted one of my friend living here to find me a place to live in so thanks to her, I got this place.."

"Ahh really? I really wanna thanks your friend that we met.. Anyway why were you living in America?" Jeongyeon asked.

"When I was just one year old, I was told that my parents divorced because my mom was meeting another guy after she gave birth to me. She even put me on the adoption list instead of giving my dad the custody. Cruel isn't? then there were American parents wanted to adopt me.. and yeah they did so I was brought to America and live with them"

"And you're in Korea...for?" Jeongyeon asked.

"Because I want to find my real family. My dad had passed away but I know he had a family so that's why I'm here.."

"Interesting.. maybe I should help you find your family too" Jeongyeon said.

"Yeah why not? oh by the way, I wonder since when did you start to like me?" Nayeon asked. 

"Hmm to be honest.. up until a couple of days ago, I liked one person and kept going in that direction. I kept going straight forward but somehow a red light has stopped me until you told me to be responsible for my doing. That day I felt really strange" Jeongyeon replied.

"Ouch that hurts my feeling. You actually liked someone else before?" Nayeon said giving him an intense stare.

"Oh come on.. that's past tense.. 'liked', you should know that.. but now I can guarantee that I like you.. no, I love you"

"Gosh I'm not that jealous..so what happened to the girl that you liked?"

"She's busy chasing someone from her dream" Jeongyeon replied casually.

"Eh?" Nayeon raised her eyebrows.

(At the same time, at a stall)

Mina decided to drink that night. She ordered few bottles of soju and some food.

After drinking two bottle alone, she started to mumbling.

"What? you only used me to see your future? what do you think I am? huh?" Mina mumbled.

— To be continued —

Sorry for the late update. I was really busy. Sorry~~~~ *bows90degree
Vote & Comment 🙆🏻‍♀️