Chapter 15

(At Chaeyoung's office)

No One POV
"Hmm..there's something else I wanna say to you.." Mina said and suddenly she looked nervous.

"Yeah what is it?" Chaeyoung said looking at Mina.

"Umm..I actually..umm" Mina was stuttering.

"Umm what?"

"I li-.." just when Mina was about to say it, Chaeyoung's phone was ringing and he answered it right away.

Mina let out a sigh.

'I like you Chaeyoung-ssi' she could only said that to herself.

"Hello?" Chaeyoung answered the phone call.

"Wae Jimin-ah?" Chaeyoung stood up and continued to answer his phone call.

After he finished answering the phone call, he returned back to his seat and told Mina that he had to go.

"Umm I've to go now... let's eat tomorrow dinner at the italian shop that day we went to at 7pm okay?" Chaeyoung told Mina.

Chaeyoung then picked his jacket and wore it. Suddenly he remembered Mina was about to say something to him.

"Oh yeah I almost forgot. What did you wanna say to me?" Chaeyoung asked Mina.

"Ahh nothing.." Mina answered. She suddenly felt stupid that she couldn't say it again.

"Okay then. I'll get going" Chaeyoung then left his office.

"Ahh pabo! you should've just said it" Mina hit her head lightly and then left the office.

(At the cinema)

Jeongyeon decided to watch a movie at the cinema after Nayeon met him at the office. He randomly purchased a movie ticket and then went inside the cinema and sat down at the designated seat for him.

Although he was looking at the big screen the whole time, he couldn't stop thinking about everything that Nayeon had told him.

"Did I really do it?" he asked himself. He was referring to whether he and Nayeon made love that night.

The movie started playing and yeah Jeongyeon wasn't really focus till there was a bedscene, an image suddenly popped up in his mind. That night after Jeongyeon was laying on his bed, he was really drunk and only few minutes after, Nayeon came to room, taking off her clothes and laying down next to Jeongyeon.

Jeongyeon at that time probably was too high.. his hands accidentally landed on Nayeon's chest. He might be thinking that he was only dreaming, taking the opportunity he continued to massage it with pleasure.

Nayeon was drunk too, really blacked out, was surprisingly enjoying the 'massage'. Slowly, both were kissing, rather passionately till both were getting wild. One got erected and the other one was getting wet. Together, they were at their own world, pleasuring each other till Jeongyeon releasing his own seeds before both were laying down tired.

"Fuck! we really did it???!!!!" Jeongyeon asked himself and then he ruffled his hair when he finally realized that he really threw himself to Nayeon, making love.