Chapter 32

*Few mins ago*

No One POV
"Where are we heading to?" Chaeyoung asked Mina as he was driving to a place mentioned by her.

"I wanna stop them.." Mina mumbled.

"What? stop who?" Chaeyoung asked but Mina didn't answer him and kept on looking at her watch. She felt then urgency.

"Mina-ya?" Chaeyoung called her name.

"Tzuyu and her manager.." Mina finally answered his question but despite of hearing that from Mina, Chaeyoung didn't look surprised at all.

"Actually.." Mina continued to talk but she was then cut off.

"They're dating" Chaeyoung blurted out. Mina turned to him, surprised.

"How do you know??" even before Mina explained everything, Chaeyoung seemed to know something.

"I figured out while working with Tzuyu but I was only guessing it. Turned out it is true..?" he said.

"I'm an observant type when it comes to work.. including those people who work with me.. that's how I am. But now answer me.. am I right that they are dating?" Chaeyoung added and Mina nodded.

"Okay. So we're going to stop them from what now?"

"Her manager is going to tell a reporter who is happened to be in that place to expose their relationship" Mina said.

Upon hear that, Chaeyoung grasped why Mina was acting that way so he drove as fast as he could.

"Wow. You're fast" Mina said as they reached the destination.

"This is nothing" somehow Chaeyoung felt proud.

"There. Go distract the reporter now!" Mina pointed to the reporter's direction.

"While I'll try to talk to the manager.." Mina added.

Chaeyoung looked at Mina weirdly but still went out from the car quickly.

'Why am I doing this again?' Chaeyoung said to himself. He then ran towards the reporter and tried to walk him to the building so Sana will not see the reporter to disclose her relationship with Tzuyu.

"Reporter-nim! do you have some time to talk to me?" Chaeyoung shouted from afar making Sana and Tzuyu stopped from walking.

"Son Chaeyoung-ssi?" the reporter turned to the voice. He was shocked when he was called by the CEO of a famous company.

"It's such a relief.." said Mina, who was still in the car. She felt really nervous but glad that Chaeyoung could make it before Sana got to talk to the reporter.

Then Chaeyoung and reporter went inside the building while Sana stopped walking, so did Tzuyu and both were clueless of what just happened.

Mina ran to Sana and Tzuyu quickly with all her might.

"Are you crazy?" Tzuyu said to Sana angrily as she grabbed Sana's wrist but then her legs suddenly felt weak.

"Sorry to disturb but can we talk somewhere? the three of us" Mina asked the couple.

"All of a sudden?" Sana responded. Tzuyu was surprised by the sudden invitation.

"Why?" Tzuyu asked.

'What just happened?' Tzuyu thought to herself.

"There are things we need to talk about" Mina replied. Sana and Tzuyu were curious so they decided to just follow Mina.

The three of them went to a nearby tea place. Without beating around the bush, Mina started the conversation.

"We just saved you from a great chaos" Mina said. Tzuyu looked at Mina weirdly.

"I don't get it" Tzuyu responded.

"Do you know what both of you planned to do.. will get someone else involved??" Tzuyu and Sana looked at Mina with their confused look.

"You plan to disclose your relationship to the media and as a result it will damage someone else's reputation. You don't care about that at all?" Mina explained. Tzuyu and Sana gulped.

"How did you-.." Sana said but Mina cut her off immediately.

"I've something special that you don't have to know but listen.. please think before you do something.. there must be a way.." said Mina.

"Yeah there must be a way" there was a male voice came from behind. It was Chaeyoung.

"Chaeyoung?" said Tzuyu. Chaeyoung just smiled.

Naturally, Chaeyoung sat next to Mina. Mina already told Chaeyoung early that she'd bring the couple to the tea place.

"How was it?" Mina asked Chaeyoung.

"Luckily, I managed to give some scoop about the launching.." he replied as he let out a sigh of relief.

"Really? such a relief.." Mina said as she was really worried before.

"Okay.. now.. there's something I wanna discuss to both of you" Chaeyoung suddenly turned to the couple. He even talked with his gentleman voice.

Mina turned to look at Chaeyoung's face while he was busy explaining things. She felt that her heart was beating faster than ever just by watching him talking from the side.

'How could a guy come with a great solution faster?' she thought inside her head.

"All you have to do is just wait till this project ends and I'll end your contract so you're free by then.. not only that, I will sponsor your vacation trips as a compensation of ending your contract.. how does that sound? it's a win-win situation for both of us.. I don't mind if you wanna date or get married but please just finish this project then I'll find a replacement for you" Chaeyoung explained making the couple swallowed.

"You plan on her retirement too, isn't?" he added.

Even by listening to the way he talked, he sounded very genius to have thought that way.

"I'll leave it to my manager to decide" Tzuyu turned to Sana and looked at her manager with a serious face. It really looked like both of them were convinced.

"You can think about it first. If you agree.. I'll get your contract ready soon" Chaeyoung said.

Once again, Mina was very impressed with his skills of persuading people.

"Sorry for almost causing a trouble to you.. I'll discuss it with her first and we shall meet you soon" Sana finally responded.

"Sure.. my door is always open" Chaeyoung smiled.

Then the two of them excused themselves and exited the place. Despite being friends, Tzuyu gave him an awkward smile. Maybe because of she never thought that Chaeyoung would found out about her being a lesbo.

"Whoa.. daebak" said Mina, feeling impressed for what Chaeyoung had just said.

"Now.. do you feel much better?" Chaeyoung asked, looking at Mina.

"Well.. absolutely. I guess tonight I'm seeing you differently" she smiled widely. Indeed she felt different that night.

"Wae?"

"I find you charming?" Mina giggled.

"I'm always charming.. so.. is there any token of gratitude?" Chaeyoung teased.

"Hmm.. what do you want?"

"A date" Chaeyoung replied while smiling.

— To be continued —

Vote & Comment 🙆🏻‍♀️