Chapter 26

(At a restaurant)

No One POV
Nayeon, Jeongyeon and Jihyo were having their lunch at a restaurant. While waiting for their order, Jihyo took the chance to ask some questions.

"I'm really happy that you actually met.. umm well kind of in a weird way.." Jihyo said and the couple just laughed.

"Yeah. Indeed" Jeongyeon replied.

"So.. do both of you have some planning already? like getting married or something?" Jihyo asked them such a deadly question.

That question made Jeongyeon swallowed his saliva. He was thinking when should be the right time to ask Nayeon about their marriage since he suddenly said that he's going to get married soon to his mother.

"Marriage? I haven't even meet his parents yet and besides, we just started this relationship not too long ago.." Nayeon said.

Hearing that Jeongyeon immediately grabbed Nayeon's hand and he held it really tightly. Then, he turned to Nayeon and looked her in the eyes.

"Nayeon-ah. Let's get married. Will you marry me?" Jeongyeon suddenly confessed to Nayeon and that made Nayeon jawsdropping.

"W-Whaaaat..?" Nayeon said, surprised. She still couldn't believe it.

"Let's get married" Jeongyeon said earnestly.

"Probably..next month? I mean it" Jeongyeon added.

"Are you being serious?" and Jeongyeon nodded.

"Woah.. I can't even believe my eyes and ears right now that I'm watching a couple proposing in front of me.. aww so sweet" Jihyo said while having her hands cringing.

"Umm.. err I'm happy to hear that but it's weird to say yes now.. we should've discuss it together first.." Nayeon responded looking at Jeongyeon.

"Unnie~ grab the opportunity.. be sure to say yes. Besides, don't you think it's better for both of you to get married before your belly shows?" Jihyo said.

It's true that it would better to get married before her baby bump shows.

"That's why.. I wanna take full responsibility and I wanna make her mine" Jeongyeon said, agreeing to what Jihyo had said.

"Of course I want to get married with you.."

"Then I'll take it as a yes!" Jeongyeon said happily.

After that, the three of them continued their conversation which is mostly about wedding and their future plan.

(In the evening)

Jeongyeon went to his house after sending Nayeon home. He was startled when he saw Dahyun was standing in front of the door like a possessed girl as he walked in.

"Yah!" Jeongyeon said. His heart jumped a little.

"You look scary" Jeongyeon added when he looked at his sister crossing her arms in front of her chest.

"Omma called me earlier.. she asked you to bring the girl to our house.." Dahyun replied.

"What? that's so.." Jeongyeon responded but was cut off by Dahyun.

"You wanna say it's so sudden, isn't? in fact it is.. but it's more shocking when you suddenly said that you're going to get married when before this you never interested to talk about girls, what more about getting a wife" Dahyun said.

"Now you sound like mom" Jeongyeon hissed. Dahyun just glared at him after hearing his statement.

"Okay okay. People can change" short and simple answer coming from Jeongyeon.

"Yeah right. But I wonder since when did you date that neighbour unnie? were you just pretending all this time? so yeah mind to tell your pretty little sister?" Dahyun said, she was being so curious.

But, her brother was only replying her with a big meaningful smile and then went to his room.

"Oppa! gosh" Dahyun was frustrated.

On the other hand..

Chaeyoung just finished signing all stacks of reports that were given to him. He stood up and stretched his body. He took out his phone and texted someone. Then he took his coat and left his office.

He drove his car to a hotel. After he parked his car, he went inside and went straight to the bar. Chaeyoung took his seat.

"Yo man!" someone said patting Chaeyoung's back then seated next to him.

— To be continued —

Vote & Comment 🙆🏻‍♀️