Chapter 33

No One POV
"Now.. do you feel much better?" Chaeyoung asked, looking at Mina.

"Well.. absolutely. I guess tonight I'm seeing you differently" she smiled widely. Indeed she felt different that night.

"Wae?"

"I find you charming?" Mina giggled.

"I'm always charming.. so.. is there any token of gratitude?" Chaeyoung teased.

"Hmm.. what do you want?"

"A date" Chaeyoung replied while smiling and Mina looked at him weirdly.

"What? a date will be nice.. you don't want it?" Chaeyoung added.

"Ani.. I'm just.. nevermind" Mina responded.

"I should be asking you again next time. Now, shall we go home? I'll give you a ride"

"Okay" both of them headed to a car and went home.

(The next day, lunch time)

After finishing the baby check up, Jeongyeon brought Nayeon to a restaurant where they're going to meet his family.

Nayeon was fidgeting, feeling nervous because she's going to meet her soon to be in laws.

Few minutes after they arrived, Dahyun came and naturally she sat next to Nayeon.

"Annyeong unnie" Dahyun squealed as she gave Nayeon a hug.

"Annyeong!" Nayeon hugged her back cheerfully too.

"I really didn't expect that we'd meet like this" said Dahyun.

"Me too and I'm really nervous right now"

"But I guess oppa must be really nervous too.. because this is the first time ever I tell you" Dahyun said it out loud to make Jeongyeon hears about it. He just glared his sister in return.

"Here they come" Jeongyeon said and he sat next to Nayeon holding her hands so Nayeon would feel less nervous.

Nayeon stood up and bowed her head as her soon to be in laws were about to be seated.

"Annyeonghaseyo. My name is Im Nayeon" she calmly introduced herself.

"You may sit now" said the mom, smiling.

"Should we take some order first?" Jeongyeon said. The rest nodded. He called the waiter and put the order.

"I was really surprised when I heard from him that he wants to get married so I was thinking what kind of girl had made our son wants to get married" the mom said, pointing at the son, Jeongyeon.

"Omma.." Jeongyeon showed his annoyed face while Nayeon just smiled.

"I was really surprised too but omma.. I tell you, I get good vibes from this unnie.. I mean she's really kind.." Dahyun joined in.

"I'm quite shy of a person" Nayeon responded.

"Don't be shy, unnie" Dahyun said. The parent then looked at Jeongyeon who kept on assuring Nayeon that everything will be okay.

"So.. Jeongyeon-ah, would you mind to tell us about her.. her age, her job and so on" said his mom.

"Omma.." Jeongyeon said. Nayeon gestured to her that it was okay. Jeongyeon knew that Nayeon only had her adopted family.

"I was adopted by my american family when I was a kid. I just came back from America to find my other family here. Currently, I am working at a company. In terms of age, I'm a year older than Jeongyeon" Nayeon said.

"So did you manage to find your family?" they asked out of curiousity.

"Sadly.. I haven't. But.. I'll continue to look for them" Nayeon responded.

"We wish you could find them soon.. As for now, we can just make a wedding from our side.. if that's okay for you" Jeongyeon's mom said.

"Nae" Nayeon nodded politely.

"We will sponsor everything so you don't have to worry about that" finally Jeongyeon's dad said something.

Well, his father is not really the type who talks a lot though.

"Afterall.. you're accepted. We really have a good impression on you. So, we welcome you to Yoo's family.." Jeongyeon's mom smiled looking at Nayeon.

"Set the date, ppalli! I really can't wait to have a sister in law" Dahyun joined in.

"Hmm actually I already planned to have the marriage this coming spring.. with blossoming flowers" Jeongyeon said, smiling.

The parent was whispering at that time, saying that Jeongyeon seemed to smile a lot talking about the marriage.

"Whoa.. awesome" Dahyun liked the idea.

"Then make it quick.. we can't wait to have a grandchild too" they said. Everyone laughed.

The food was then served on the table, a variety of food that makes everyone gulped just by looking.

"Okay. Now let's eat. Nayeon must be hungry right now.." his mom said and started to put some food on Nayeon's rice.

"Kamsahamnida"

"Eat a lot"

Jeongyeon's family and Nayeon continued to chit chat over the food and discussing about the wedding theme and whatnot.

An hour later, Jeongyeon's parent excused themselves.

"We shall meet again soon.. we'll leave now" the parent said. Nayeon greeted them as they left the place.

"You.. what are you still here?" Jeongyeon asked his sister.

"Just because.. I'm just bored. Wae? should I leave too? because I'm thirdwheeling?" she replied. Nayeon chuckled.

"You can stay. We'll leave instead" Jeongyeon joked.

"Eyy.. that's bad. Why don't we go and watch a movie??? please~~" said Dahyun with her sparkling eyes.

"Haigooo.." he let out a sigh but then he turned to Nayeon and Nayeon agreed to Dahyun.

"Okay. Let's.." Jeongyeon gave in.

"Assa!!!" Dahyun was really happy that she even linked arm with Nayeon, her soon to be sister in law.

And just like that, the three of them went to watch movie together and having fun for the rest of the day.

— To be continued —

Vote & Comment 🙆🏻‍♀️