2.The Ally

❝There is only one thing worse than fighting with allies, and that is fighting without them.❞

—Winston Churchill

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .*:☆゚. ───

Y/N's POV

I start driving towards the hotel, until someone taps my wrist, "go around back, no can see us, especially me", he said to me.

"Okay...well how do I get to the back? I'm not exactly from around here.", I say to the man.

"Go to the light. Turn left and then take another left into the back parking lot", he instructed.

"Okay", I said.

At the light, I make a left and then turn into the back lot. I shut the car off and got out of the driver's seat. I swiftly walked around the car to get to the passenger side. I squat slightly and help the man stand.

I help him limp to the elevator by the back entrance. I try to get the elevator doors to open but they won't budge.

"You need a special key card to open it", he explains to me, his voice starting to sound weaker.

"Do you happen to have one with you?", I ask.

"It's in my right back pocket", he states.

"Okay give it to me", I say stretching out my hand.

"I can't reach it!", he says in a disappointed tone.

"Oh! You've got to be kidding me!", I whine. I then shove my hand into his back pocket and start digging for the card. After a few moments, I finally felt it at the very bottom of his back pocket, I scoop it up, pull my hand out and place the card in front of the sensor, and the doors open and we walk inside.

"Push the top button", he says gesturing to the biggest button on the control panel. I nod and press the button that'd take us to the penthouse. The elevator starts to slowly rise, which I take time to enjoy because I don't have a man's bodyweight weighing me down. The lift then comes to a stop at the level of his penthouse, but the doors had yet to open.

"What the hell! Why won't the stupid-", I start to complain, but I'm cut off by a loud groan.

"Ugh! I got it!", he says leaning against the control panel, while he entered a code into the keypad beside the penthouse button. I looked away so he'd have privacy. A few seconds later the doors opened and he began to slide down the wall.

"I got you", I said to him as I helped him regain his balance. "We'll go nice and slow okay?".

"Okay", he quietly responded.

We slowly walked into the penthouse, and I stopped in the kitchen to look for his bedroom. "Where's your room?", I ask quickly, as he is becoming quite heavy the more time passes.

"You wanna see my room already, huh?", he sarcastically asks me.

"Well, I thought you'd be more comfortable on your own bed. But if you're gonna be a pervert, I'll dump your ass on the couch.", I say bluntly, not in the slightest amused by his attempt at a dirty joke.

"Sorry, it's through there", he replies gesturing to a door right off the kitchen. I hold his wrist and lightly squeeze his side, so that I have a good grip on him, and I head towards his room.

"I'll be right back. Okay!", I said to him as I gently help him to bed.

Yoongi's POV