14.Cumming Together

❝It felt like everything opening up in every part of my body, like my body was made up of one hundred million tiny knots and every one of them came untied at once, and then I was melting, sinking like soft pudding.❞

—Lily Seabrooke

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

A few hours later: the penthouse

Y/N POV

After hours of trying to get Yoongi to calm down, he finally fell asleep. I slip out of his hold and head to the upstairs of the penthouse. I leave his room and start walking up the staircase that was by my room. I've only ever been up here one other time when I first got here and was really bored, it just has a bunch of other spare rooms.

Once I get to the top of the landing I see Wonho through the window of the gym that was up here. He's not in his suit for once, I start walking towards the room.

I open the door and knock on it to let him know that I'm there. "Hey Wonho", I greet him.

"Oh hey Y/N.", he replies while hitting a punching bag in the corner of the room.

I walk a little closer, "Can I ask you for a favor?", I asked.

"Sure. What kind of favor?", he answers as he stops his exercising.

"I need you to call the people Yoongi trust the most", I explain.

"Umm...I don't know if that's the best idea. He'll get pissed.", he voiced.

"If he does, I will take responsibility for it.", I say. I pause for a moment and then continue, "He may not want to admit it right now, but he needs his friends.", I said trying to convey the severity of Yoongi's state of mind.

"You're right, he does. I've never seen him so angry in the four-plus years I've known him.", he divulges.

He takes off his boxing gloves and takes his phone out of his pocket, hits one of the contacts, and puts the phone to his ear. After a few rings, the person picks up.

"Hey, it's Wonho. Boss needs our help.", he says to the person on the other end. The person asks something and then Wonho answers, "Jungkook got hurt, and the boss isn't in the best place, and we think he might do something stupid.". I can tell the person on the other asked 'who were we?' because Wonho turned to me and then said, "Me and boss's girlfriend Y/N.". The person said something and then Wonho replied, "Okay, I'll see you in 20.", and then he hangs up the phone.

"So who is coming?", I ask.

"The five other people he trusts the most in the world.", he answered. And I nod in understanding.

20 minutes later.

Wonho and I have been nervously waiting for Yoongi's friends to arrive, when suddenly the elevator dings, and the doors open. Out walk five young men, who couldn't have been much older than me.

Wonho stands up and bows slightly, "You're here.", he says greeting them.

"We are!", said one of the tallest men.

"Let me introduce you to Y/N!", said Wonho gesturing towards me. "Y/N, this is Kim Namjoon, Kim Seokjin, Jung Hoseok, Park Jimin, and Kim Taehyung.", he said as he pointed out each person to me. Then he continued, "And you already know Yoongi and Jungkook.".

"It's nice to meet you. Sucks that it's under these circumstances though.", I say as I give a small wave.

"I want to check on Jungkook!", said Jimin.