23.The Threesome

❝Sex is an emotion in motion

❝Sex is an emotion in motion.❞

—Mae West

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

[smut warning
A/N: this chapter will contain a DP(double penetration) scene. So if you're not comfortable with that, please skip this chapter.]

Yoongi starts rubbing my clothed core mercilessly, "Ahh shit!", I moan.

"Can I kiss her hyung?", Jungkook asks as he takes off his jacket.

"You don't have to ask Kook, but yes you may.", he answers as he pulls down my jeans.

Jungkook climbs on the bed and slightly hovers above me, he looks down at me for a moment, then he captures my lips with his. His kiss was soft yet hungry like he'd been wanting to do this for a while. I let out a small gasp when I feel Yoongi swiftly pull down my panties and start eating me out. Jungkook uses this to his advantage and shoves his tongue into my mouth and began to explore it. Our tongues danced with each other. He broke the kiss and removed my shirt and bra before attacking my neck.

"Ahh oh my God!", I cried as Yoongi shoved three fingers in at once without warning. He pulled his face away from my core, causing me to whine. He looks down at me and starts to jerk his hand back and forth, "Fuck YES! Daddy right there!", I purr as he goes even faster. Jungkook pulls away from my neck and starts rubbing his clothed member at the sight of me being a moaning mess. I can feel a knot growing in my stomach, "Daddy! I'm...gonna cum!", I whimpered.

He pulls his fingers out of me, which causes me to whine at the absence of his touch. "No, you don't get to cum just yet baby. And definitely not off my fingers.", he teases.

"Well...I'd love to cum on your dick. But I'm the only one that's naked!", I vocalized.

"I guess we should change that shouldn't we Kook?", he says as he and Jungkook exchanged a look. The younger agrees and they start to get undressed. Once Yoongi is undressed he gets onto the bed and kneels behind me, and starts to stroke himself. "It's your turn!", he says to Jungkook, and he adds, "I wanna watch.", and I can tell he's smirking.

He starts kissing down my body, leaving little love bites on his way to my core. He's kissing my inner thighs, he's teasing me and it's driving me crazy, "Jungkook please stop teasing me!", I whine. He snakes back up my body and looks at me.

 He snakes back up my body and looks at me