6.Sneaking Out

❝As a kid, I never did anything to defy my parents. So sneaking out of the house at 18 which was legally an adult, felt weird. I was like, "Shit! I hope my mom doesn't find out!". As I said, it was a weird feeling.❞

—Tayngi

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

2 weeks later: midnight penthouse

Yoongi's POV

It's been two weeks since I first met Y\N. The last few weeks have been rather uneventful. Y/N and I haven't really talked, aside from some small talk here and there.

I was sitting back in my office chair when I heard a knock on the door.

"Come in", I said signaling the person to come in. The door opened and in walked Y/N.

"Hey Yoongi!", she said in a sweet tone. She probably wants something.

"Hey, what's up?", I replied.

"I was wondering-", she started to say until I cut her off.

"About what?", I say in an uninterested tone.

"Could I go out for a while?", she said quietly, but loud enough for me to hear. I know she's bored being here 24/7 with nothing to do. But she can't leave, it's too dangerous for her, and it's all my fault. I care about her too much to see anything happen to her.

"No, you may not.", I say sternly.

"But why?", she whines.

"It's for your protection. I'm trying to protect you Y/N.", I answer.

"Protect me from what?", she asks me, I can tell she's getting mad at me. But I'd rather have her hate me than she is dead.

"You don't need to worry about that. All you need to know is that it's for your own good.", I said.

"My own good? My own good? ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME?", she starts to yell at me.

I get up out of my chair and walk towards her. She stands there with her arms crossed. Once I'm in front of her I say, "Look. I know that this isn't fair, and I know that you're bored. But Y/N, just hold on a little longer. Can you do that?".

"Sure. Whatever.", she replies and storms out of the room. I hear her open her bedroom door and then slam it shut.

I feel bad for her, and I wish that I could give her some sense of freedom, but I don't know-how.

Y/N POV

I slam my bedroom door and throw myself on my bed.

"I don't care what he says. If have to stay here for one more minute, I'm gonna snap, and it won't be pretty", I think to myself.

I lay on my bed for a while, trying to figure out how I could sneak out, especially with Wonho watching my every move. Suddenly I overhear him on the phone with someone, "They found something! Are you sure?", he said. I couldn't hear what the person on the other end said. After a few moments he replies to whatever the person said, "Alright, I'll be right down.". My ears perk up when I hear him run into the elevator.

"This is my chance, I have to be quick", I think to myself.

After a few minutes, I make quick work and run to my closet to get one of the dresses I'd brought for clubbing.