13.This Means War

❝Confidence is like a dragon where, for every head cut off, two more heads grow back

❝Confidence is like a dragon where, for every head cut off, two more heads grow back.❞

—Criss Jami

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

7 pm at the penthouse

Y/N POV

I was sleeping peacefully until I started hearing an uproar coming from the living room. I start to get up, when I hear Yoongi yelling, he sounds very upset.

"I'M GONNA FUCKING KILL THEM!", he screamed, his voice breaking.

"Boss, you have to calm down.", Wonho says trying to lighten the situation.

I get out of bed and head to the living room. I open the door and I see someone's head resting on the back of the couch. I get closer.

"What's going on?", I question.

"Nothing miss, go back.", answers Wonho, he's so lying to me right now.

"NO! Who is that?", I say.

"I-It's J-Jungk-kook.", Yoongi struggles to say, tears starting to fall.

I walk around the couch, and when I see Jungkook, he's pale and he's lost a lot of blood. "OH MY GOD! You have to get him to a hospital!", I say frantically.

"We can't. And can't you fix him?", Wonho asks me.

"I'm not a fucking doctor!", I reply. I pause for a moment and look back at Jungkook, "But...I can try.", I said. I run to Yoongi's bathroom and get his first aid kit. Once I have it I sit on the coffee table in front of the couch and look back to Wonho, "Where did he get hurt?", I ask.

"His right arm...he got shot in the arm!", Wonho quickly answers.

I nod my head and start to slip his jacket off his arm, he winces, "I'm sorry, I'll try to be gentle okay!", I apologize. Once I get his sleeve off, I stop in my tracks, oh no this is not good.

"What's wrong?", asks Yoongi, still quite upset.

"T-The bullet is still in his arm!", I divulged. I look at his arm and then at his face, he's getting paler by the minute, and if I don't get the bullet out soon, he could get led poisoning. "I have to take it out. Jungkook, this is going to hurt...a lot.", I warn. I grab the thing that looks like pliers, and I start to try and dig the bullet out.

"AHHH!", Jungkook starts screaming.

"Yoongi! Wonho! Get over here now!", I demand. They run over and crouch down next to me, "Wonho go and get some soap, water, and towels.", I instruct, he goes off to get them. He quickly comes back with what I asked for. "Yoongi hold his hand.", I said. He grabbed Jungkook's hand, "Okay Jungkook, when it hurts I want you to squeeze Yoongi's hand as hard as you want okay?", I say. He nods in response. I look to my left at Wonho and say, "Now you hold his arm in place.".

I start to pry the bullet out again, Jungkook was screaming, he was in a lot of pain, but I couldn't stop, I couldn't just leave it in there. Suddenly the screaming and wiggling around stops.

"No no no! Kookie?", Yoongi cries.

"It's okay, he just passed out.", I reassure as I place my hand on his.

"Are you s-sure?", he asks.

"Yeah. See, you feel that", I said as I placed his hand against Kookie's throat.

"Oh thank god!", he says letting out a sigh of relief.

After a few minutes, I finally get the bullet out. I wipe the sweat from my forehead with my sleeve. I get the soap and water and clean his wound, once that's done I pat it dry. I start getting the needle and thread ready, I then start to sew the wound shut, once that's done I put a bandage over it.

I get up and go to the kitchen to wash the blood off of my hands. When I walk back to the couch, I place the throw over him. I suddenly feel a hand grab my wrist and pull me to the side.

"Is he gonna be okay?", asks Yoongi.

"He needs some rest, but he should be okay.", I explain.

"Good.", he says and lets go of my wrist. "Wonho let's go!", he instructs.

I grab his arm, "Go where?", I ask.

He roughly pulls his arm out of my grip, "I'm gonna kill those fuckers!", he declares.

(Imagine this is inside)

"Not tonight you're not!", I say sternly.

"YOU DON'T GET TO TELL ME WHAT I CAN AND CAN'T DO Y/N!", he screams at me.

I look over to Wonho, "Could you please give us the room?", I ask.

"Sure I'll just take Jungkook upstairs.", he replies and goes and picks up Kookie.

When they're gone I say what was on my mind, "Look, I get that you're angry, and you have every right to be, they hurt your friend.", I start to say, he was about to say something until I cut him off before he could, "But you are not gonna go out there half-cocked!", I vocalize.

"They tried to kill Jungkook and Wonho! This means war, and I don't care what it takes I'm gonna FUCKING KILL THEM!", he declares.

"Well, you're not doing it alone. Get people you trust, surround yourself with them, and then get revenge.", I suggest.

"Y/N, I can't do that. No one else can get hurt because of me.", he says.

I lift his head so he'd look at me, "Hey! This is NOT your fault. Do you understand me?", I say.

"But-", he starts to answer.

"No! This isn't your fault. This is Shownu's fault. Now say you understand!", I insist.

"I understand.", he answers.

"Good.", I respond.

I pull him into a hug, I wrap my arms around him, "I want you safe Min Yoongi. I would be devastated if something happened to you.", I admit.

"Nothing will happen to me, I promise.", he promises.

I know we haven't known each other all that long, and there's a lot more about him that I need to know. But I love him, and I don't want him to get hurt or worse die.

End of chapter 13.