24.A Not So Safe Haven

❝There is nothing scarier than believing that you're safe, only to find out that you were never safe at all.❞

—Tayngi

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

One week later.

Y/N's POV
5 pm:
It's been a little over a week since Yoongi, Jungkook, and I had our little threesome, and everything has gone back to normal like nothing ever happened. Yoongi and I have gone back to being a normal couple(well despite the fact that he's a gang leader and he's got me in the middle of nowhere hiding from a rival gang leader.), and the jealousy thing hasn't been brought up either, so I assume he's over it. Meanwhile, Kookie and I have become really good friends and hang out a lot. The rest of the guys and I are also getting along well, and I can tell that it makes Yoongi happy that I accepted them.

I've never felt safer, they all have promised me that they'd protect me. Even though I tried to protest because I didn't want to be a burden, they wouldn't really let me say no, so I decided it was best to go along with it. But as safe as I've been feeling as of late, in the back of my mind I can't help but wonder what it is exactly that Shownu has up his sleeve. Not knowing what he has planned is what scares me the most, the possibility of losing Yoongi absolutely terrifies me.

I'm snapped out of my thoughts when I feel Yoongi's finger underneath my chin, raising my gaze to meet his. He caresses my face and asks in the most soothing voice I've ever heard, "Baby, are you okay?", he inquired as he rubbed the small of my back with his left hand.

I clear my throat slightly and look up at him, "Umm yeah. I'm okay!", I lied. I was so not okay.

"Y/N.", he says sternly, "Baby I can't help you if you don't tell me the truth.", he disclosed.

I rest the back of my head on his chest and I let out a little sigh, "I–I it's just- I mean...Yoongi I'm scared.", I admit.

He lifts me away from his chest and turns me to face him. He bends his left leg to sit half crisscrossed on the couch, and he scoots closer to me.

"Why are you scared? Y/N I promise you I will not let anyone hurt you. Ever.", he said and grabs my hand and interlocks our fingers. I look at him as I rub the pad of my thumb against his hand.

"I know that Yoongi. But I'm just really scared that I'm gonna lose you. I c-", I start to explain but I cut my words when my voice begins to crack. I look away from him and look at the floor. I don't want to cry, I hate crying, it makes me feel...weak. Even though I know it just means that I'm human, I still hate it. I don't like for people to see me like this. I don't want him to see me like this.

"Baby look at me", he instructed, but I continue to look at the floor. He lifts my chin with his right hand. When my gaze meets his a few tears fall. "Hey, baby don't cry.", he says as he rubs my back. "Come on baby please talk to me huh!", he pleads.

"I can't...I can't lose you.", I start to say. He goes to say something but I cut him off before he could, "I know that I'm most likely being paranoid, but I can't help it. I have never, and I mean never, loved anyone as much as I love you.", I admit as I wipe my tears away.

He pulls me close and kisses me, and his lips are soft against mine. He pulls away and starts to caress my face, "And I've never loved anyone the way that I love you.", he too admits. He pulls me closer and presses his forehead against mine, "But I promise you, you are not gonna lose me.", he adds before lightly pecking my lips. He pulls away and cracks a light smile, "Besides I'm a lot tougher than I look. You're not gonna get rid of me that easily.", he jokes.