5.The Meeting

❝Life is so fragile and unpredictable, especially when you are in a gang or in a life of crime. It's like playing poker; you think to yourself that you have a good hand. However, it is only when you reveal your hand do you sometimes discover to your horror that someone else's hand is better.❞

—Drexel Deal

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

X Clan Headquarters 8:30 am.

Yoongi's POV

I start the meeting. "I know you are all wondering why I called you here today.", I begin to explain why I called them all here. Our last member meeting was at least 2 months ago, where we talked about expanding our territory and drug sales, blah blah blah. But this meeting was more serious than anyone we'd ever had.

"A few of you may have noticed that I'm limping.", I stated. "This meeting is a serious one, one that we've never had to have.", I continued, I ran my fingers through my hair and sighed before I continued. "But we are in a war", everyone looked at me shocked, but they could tell I was serious.

"Hyung, what do you mean, and why are you limping?", Jungkook asked me with worry plastering his face.

"Kris shot me, he was sent to kill me, but luckily a stranger saved me", I started to explain, "And when I say we are in a war, I do not say it lightly. The Serpents have started a war. And if I was, to be honest, this war started 2 years ago, when Kris betrayed us and left to join Shownu.", I looked at those who stayed and didn't leave with Kris, and I trust them. "Everyone here has earned my trust, stood by me, and hopefully will fight alongside me. This isn't going to be something that can be solved with a few punches, blood will be drawn, and people will die."

"I will fight with you Hyung.", Namjoon stands up and says.

Jin, Hoseok, Jimin, Taehyung, and Jungkook look at each other and then look at me. They all stand up and say, "We will fight with you too". I nod my head to say thank you when I see others begin to stand up.

"I will fight", said Jooheon.

"So will I!", chimed in I.M.

"I will too boss!", said Hwasa.

"We will too", Moonbyul, Wheein, and Solar said in unison.

"We will all fight with you Agust.", said Seulgi as she stood up.

"We believe in you and we'll follow you anywhere", added Wendy. After that everyone rose to their feet. I was overwhelmed, and unbelievably proud.

"Thank you. Truly. I will not disappoint you.", I replied to everyone's unbelievable commitment to me and this clan. "Meeting is adjourned.", I then headed out of the room.

Back at the penthouse

Y/N's POV

I hop out of the shower and wrap the towel around myself. I comb and blow dry my hair, brush my teeth, and put on deodorant, "Ahh I feel human again!", I rejoice.

After I had finished in the bathroom, I headed to the closet. Once I got there, I went and put on my bra and panties. I then looked for my favorite pair of jeans, and when I found them I put them on.

 I then looked for my favorite pair of jeans, and when I found them I put them on

(These are your jeans)

Once I have them on, I walk back to the bedroom and look for one of the new tops that I bought yesterday. After looking through my shopping bags, I finally found the one I wanted to wear, and I put it on.

 After looking through my shopping bags, I finally found the one I wanted to wear, and I put it on

(This is your top)

Once I was ready, I decided to head out to the living room to watch some TV, cause I was bored as hell. I open the bedroom door, and Wonho is standing there waiting for me.

"Feel better Miss?", he asks me.

"Much", I answered.

"What are you doing now?", he asked.

"I'm just gonna watch some TV. I'm kinda bored.", I said.

"Sounds like a plan", he replied.

He moves out of the way for me. I then walk into the living room and plop down on the couch. I reach for the remote sitting on the coffee table and turn on the TV.

End of chapter 5.

A/N sorry for this short and kinda boring chapter, but the next one is gonna be more exciting so be prepared.