7.Finding Her

❝I don't go looking for trouble. Trouble usually finds me.❞

—Katie McGarry

─── 。゚☆: *. .* :☆゚. ───

2 am the Snake Pit nightclub

Y/N POV

After I finished my second drink, I decided that I should go back to Yoongi's, before he found out I was gone.

I hopped off of the stool and was about to head out when I felt hands around my waist. I look over my shoulder and see the guy from earlier.

"Where you going doll face?", he asked.

"Back home", I replied.

"Stay for a little while more", he insisted.

"I can't I have to get back", I said.

"Why is your boyfriend waiting for you?", he asked, with a smirk on his face.

"No, I don't have one.", I responded.

"Then you won't mind staying for one dance?", he asked, he turned me around so he was looking into my eyes.

"Well...I guess not.", I say, he smiles and I continue, "but if I'm going to dance with you, I should at least know your name.".

He leans in and whispers in my ear, "the name is Shownu".

"Nice to meet you Shownu. I'm Y/N!", I reply.

"Well Y/N, how about that dance?", he said. I nod in response, he takes my hand and leads me to the dance floor.

Yoongi's POV

Wonho and I pull up to the club. We decide to go to the back of the club, so Tao wouldn't see us.

When we get to the back, we see Y/N, but she's with someone. A man to be more precise. We both get out of the car and head towards her.

As we get closer, I realize who she's with...Shownu. That bastard has his hands on her. He's going in for a kiss, and that's when I lost it.

I run up to them, "Get the fuck off of her!", I demand as I push him away from her.

"Yoongi?", she says in surprise when she sees me.

"I was wondering when you'd show up Agust.", he said with a stupid smirk on his face.

I grab Y/N wrist and pull her towards me, "Well I'm right here. Are you gonna do something, or are you gonna wait for Kris?", I say while I clench my jaw.

"I don't have to do anything, you're doing it yourself", he said as he lets out a low laugh.

I take Y/N and hand her over to Wonho and say, "get her in the car".

"What about you sir?", he asks with a worried look on his face.

"I'm fine. You get her in the car first. NOW!", I demand. He nods and leads her away, she's lightly wobbly, so she's definitely been drinking.

"So that's her huh?!", Shownu asks slightly amused.

"You stay away from her. Do you hear me?", I warn.

"The fact that you want her means that it'll be much more fun when I have her.", he says and smirks.

"You stay away!", I warn him as I back up towards the car. In no way am I stupid enough to turn my back to him.