Forever Doesn't Last Forever 2

Chapter 2 (That freak)

It's the morning of my junior year, nothing felt the same anymore I didn't have Teegan and nothing was the same.

I walk into the school doors, and there I see a sign that says 'welcome back everyone'

I see Hunter (my best friend since 3rd grade) "Hey Scottland, can you believe we're juniors!" He said giving me a hug. 

"Hunter, it's nothing different from sophomore or freshman year."

 "I know, but still." 

"I miss Teegan, nothing feels okay anymore Hunter." 

" S, I know but Teegan wouldn't want you not to love you life and live with regret," he said with a smile "she'd want you to live like a normal 17 year old girl."

We walk to the gym for the welcome back assembly. Suddenly, I run into someone. Hayden Jaynes. 

"Scottland! I'm so sorry, I didn't see you." 

"Oh no worries." I

 just move ever so slightly past him. I can feel the stares of him looking at my thighs and cut marks. I walk faster. I accidentally run into the bitch of the school and the girl who's bullied me since Teegan died, Hannah Anderson. 

"Oh hey Scottland, I didn't think I'd see you back. You know with your sister and 'best friend' being gone I wouldn't thought you would've gone with her." 

"Just leave me alone Hannah." 

"Oh but you see it's so fun to mess with you." "Leave her alone Hannah! everyone already knows you're the biggest bitch at this school." Hunter yells. 

She glares and walks away. "Thanks." 

"Of course."