Forever Doesn't last Forever 15

Chapter 15 (Feelings)

The other night when Trinity said Hayden loved me, it caught me off guard.

I know it sounds crazy that I heard Trinity. I mean come on, she's dead. Something about this though. I know I heard her. She told me Hayden loved me and that she knows I love him too.

The scary thing is?! I do love him.

I don't know if he loves me too though.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

I walk towards Hayden's room, I knock softly. It looks like he's reading?!

"Hey. come in."

"I need to talk to you." I say walking over.

"Of course. What's up?"

"I know this may sound crazy and dumb, but the other night I heard Trinity. It's like she was talking to me. She said Hayden loves you and I know you love him too."

"Um."

"I'm sorry I knew it sounded stupid. Just forget it." I felt tears well up in my eyes.

I rain out of the room as fast as I could. I curled up in my bed and started to cry.

10 mins lasted Hayden storms in. He climbs into my bed and pulls me closer so that I'm on his chest again.

I still cry.

"Scottland. I do love you. I just kinda wanted to be the one to tell you," he said squeezing me. "I've loved you for a long time. I've liked you since 8th grade."

"You do?"

"Yes. I love you and it's hard to come by because we've both been through a lot and it's hard. I don't want you to feel pressured though."

"Hayden. I love you too."

Than he just stares at me. He leans down and kisses me.

HAYDEN JAYNES JUST KISSED ME!

I move in closer to his chest, he kisses me on the forehead. We both fall asleep.

*************************************

I will learn to be okay without you Trinity. I promise.