Forever Doesn't Last Forever 14

Chapter 14 (Hayden's Past)

Everyone expects me to be some perfect soccer player Prince Charming.

People don't actually know though, that I've been through a lot.

My mom past away because she was hit by a drunk driver, just like Trinity. I know how it feels to feel lonely and miss someone you love with everything you have. My dad left us about a month after my mom died. He claimed because it was to hard seeing us we yay and he'd be back for us. Which is complete bullshit.

My sister and I were left all alone. I took care of my sister and I for about a year and a half than we met my grandparents. For the first time ever. They said we could live with them. Of course we said yes. It's been pretty good since than. I still miss mom and it's definitely empty, but it's so much better knowing my dad isn't there to hurt me or Quinn anymore.

Quinn deserves a lot better than what she's gotten lately, and I'm trying to make it up for the loss of mom and the abandonment of dad.

He's a dead beat and will never be allowed in Quinn's life. Ever again. He had his chance and blew it. He screwed up and screwed me and Quinn over.

Scotland doesn't know all of this. I plan to tell her, just slowly and later. But I do understand what it's like to want to feel connected with the person you lost so badly. Feel like touch of their soft hand and listen to them talk one last time. But most importantly say goodbye.

I didn't get to say goodbye to my mom. I think about that the most. I wish more than anything I could've said one last goodbye before she left us, instead of sleeping with Quinn because she had had a nightmare and getting the call that she had been hit and they tried everything they could, but she was gone.

After the call I remember thinking BULLSHIT!!! Obviously you didn't do enough. I lost my mom. Nothing or no one can fix that real broken heart.

Telling Quinn sucked the most. She didn't understand what happened at first so I had to explain it and once she knew, she was devastated.

My dad blamed us and left.

Trinity if you're watching over me right now, I know what it's like to be in Scottland's shoes.

I don't know why terrible things happen to us, but I have to believe there's a purpose for them.

I think my purpose was so Scottland and I could meet and we could break down each other's walls.

I need Scottland. I will always need Scottland.

Forever and Always ❤️