Forever Doesn't Last Forever 21

Chapter 21 (life after Lincoln)

It's been a month since Hayden and I lost Lincoln, it's been so hard. I've cried a lot and so has Hayden. We lost our daughter, I miss her so much even though I never got to meet her or see how beautiful she was.

I still love her, and when I have other kids they will know all about their big sister.

Hayden and I have been missing school just because it's to hard. Hayden goes to soccer practice and all his friends are really nice to us.

"Hey Scottland, I'm so sorry for your loss. She will be missed." Dylan said giving me hug.

"Thank you so much." I say with some tears coming out.

"You're so strong. You will get through this."

"Thank you Dylan."

It's been hard. I feel like I'm getting judged and everyone knows of me as the girl who lost two of the most important people in her life. Must be her fault.

I'm the girl who's lost everything.

People don't know how hard it is to be such a disappointment and a failure. I mean even my own parents think it's my fault my sister died.

I can't ever do anything right. I can't believe I lost my daughter.

I'm going to make Lincoln and Trinity proud. Hopefully they met each other and are watching over Hayden and I.

I will always love then both, and hopefully someday I will be able to make them proud.

I don't want to be the girl who sits alone or who is known as having the dead sister, or the girl who lost her daughter, or the freak.

I don't want to be that girl anymore.