Forever Doesn't Last Forever 37

Chapter 27

[The Future Father's POVs]

~~~~ Hayden's POV ~~~~

I can't believe I'm going to be a dad!! I'm not going to be like my dad to my child. I'm going to love my son or daughter like they are my everything.

I'm going to treat them better, I'm not going to abuse them, hurt them, abandon them, disappoint them, or love them less than they deserve.

My dad screwed up so badly after my mom died, and I know that he broke my moms heart. He broke Quinn and I's hearts too.

I've learned to accept the fact that he's a loser, Quinn doesn't even know him. He left when she was 2 or 3 (I can't remember) she deserved a lot better and he proved to be a bad dad.

He's never laying an eye on my child or Quinn ever. He's made his choice and he picked drugs, alcohol, and other shit instead of Quinn and I.

That's fine just he's never going to be our dad or apart of the family that he broke and I've been trying to mend back together.

Being a dad means the world to me, and I miss Lincoln everyday. Everyday. There's not a minute I'm honestly not thinking about her. I hope that my mom met up with her and Trinity did too, and she's okay.

Mom? I miss you so much, and I'm going to be a good dad because I couldn't handle another heart break. I love you mom.

Forever.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

~~~~ Dylan's POV ~~~~

I am extremely nervous to become a father. A lot of people don't know this, but my mom and dad got divorced when I was 8 and became best friends. They still are best friends.

Neither one remarried or anything. They still live together, and are still happy, just they're not married.

I know I seem very blessed which I am. Sometimes I feel as if I've taken life for granted. And my parents for granted. My mom and dad have lived in the same house for 21 years. They were only married for 6.

They're each other's best friend and family.

My mom's dad died when she was little and than her mom when she was 22.

My dad's mom died around 6 years ago, and his dad abandoned him and his mom when he was like 9 or something.

When I told my parents about AJ being pregnant they actually took it a lot better than I thought.

Surprisingly enough, they're excited. Like extremely excited.

They love AJ and think she's really good for me.

My parents inspire me to be a good parent. Even though their marriage didn't work out, they didn't let their differences break them apart, they let the differences make them closer than ever.

My parents are A LOT closer now, than when they were married. That sounds odd, but I guess they were just better off as being friends.

And that's okay with me.

I vow to AJ that I will always love her just like my mom still loves my dad with everything she's got and same with my dad.

We're going to be amazing parents, I think that my parents also inspire both, me and AJ.

I mean at the alter my parents promised each other forever, and that's what the decided to stick too.

Forever.