Forever Doesn't Last Forever 12

Chapter 12 (Having Courage)

It's been about 2 weeks since I started living with Hayden and his family. They are so sweet and kind to me. Quinn always wants me to play with her and Harley and Lily just want to sleep or eat all day.

Hayden really makes an effort to make sure if I'm doing good. He always asks things like 'Do you need anything?' 'are you okay?' 'can I help you with anything?' that made me feel really good.

The thing that's scaring me is I feel like if I start to be happy or start to not think about Trinity's death that I will forget her. I can't forget her. She's or was my best friend and my sister.

•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*

My parents after Trinity died.

"How could you Scottland? She died because you were messing around in the car! She's gone now! she didn't deserve to die! and now we don't have her anymore. You should've been more careful."

"You think I'm happy about her being dead?! you don't care or give two shits about any of us unless were just like Trinity or have her skills or love for people. Don't blame me for the things you wish you couldn't done better."

•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*

I can't believe what happened was actually my fault.

A drunk driver hit us that night. He was arrested, but that still didn't make my parents think more of me. In fact, they blamed me more.

I was diagnosed with anorexia when I was 16. I don't know, I guess one day I just couldn't handle it anymore so I made myself stop eating. I lost about 30 lbs since than. I used to weigh about 138 now I weigh 108 lbs. it's weird I never really understood how people couldn't eat or want that for themselves, but now I do because now I'm the girl who's not good enough or who's a freak and an outcast. I'm the girl everyone wants dead.