Forever Doesn't Last Forever 10

Chapter 10 (Teegan In Heaven)

Oh Scottland, babe you need to get through this because I know you can. You're strong baby girl. I know you miss me, I miss you too. But I need you to move on with your life sweet girl; I know it's hard, it's hard for me to watch you move on. But, for both of our sakes I need you to move on and be happy again.

Hayden wants to be there for you my sweet Scottland. You have to let him in. What mom and dad did is unacceptable and unforgivable, but he's not going to hurt you like mom and dad did. I promise. You have to let him in, I know it's hard, but you have to. He loves you baby.

Things will get better if you let them Scottland. Don't worry about me, I'm in a better place now. We will be together again soon. I miss you so much sweetie. 

You're such a gorgeous girl Scottland. Don't listen to Hannah. She's a bitch with absolutely no future, and you deserve a lot better. Stop making yourself suffer and hurt because I'm gone. You're not gone which means you can't give up. You have to keep going. For me and for yourself.

Scottland, I love you and miss you so much. I need you, and Hayden needs you, so promise me you'll try and let Hayden in and help you throughout all of the hard times you are and you will go through now that I'm not there anymore. •*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*

I know you can hear me.*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•