Forever Doesn't Last Forever 40

Chapter 40

[Adjusting to Parenthood Girls POV]

~~~~ AJ's POV ~~~~

It's been 3 and a half months since Everly was born.

Dylan and I are exhausted. Like oh my god seriously, it bad.

We finally got a 'routine' I guess you could say. It was worse, but we're all better now.

Thank god Berkley wasn't affected though, than we would have two kids to worry about.

It's funny because Berkley calls my dad, dad and he calls Dylan dad so I mean it's fine just I don't think he really understands which is perfectly fine for now.

Everly Carson McKenna is a beautiful, happy, sweet, joyful, and daddy's girl. She's perfect.

Dylan is an amazing dad. I know that he's still sometimes nervous about things involving Everly, but he's much better.

We're both kinda winging it right now.

I just want my mom (My Aunt AJ) and everyone around us to be proud and understand that we're doing the best we can at being amazing parents.

***************************************

~~~~ AJ Anderson in Heaven ~~~~

Oh my sweet AJ and Dylan. You two are the cutest couple I've ever seen. You guys are already amazing parents.

My beautiful daughter AJ, I wish I could've been there for the rest of your childhood and watched you fall in love and saw Everly be born and bitch out that 'mother' of yours.

Unfortunately I am not able to be near you or give you advice, but you and Dylan and already doing amazing.

Keep up the good work love.

I love you AJ.

***************************************

I love you mom.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

~~~~ Scottland's POV ~~~~

3 and a half months already?

That's how long it's been since my beautiful Luca Devon Jaynes was born.

Luca is such a happy and cute baby. He always wants to talk and mumble and it just makes my day.

It's been a rough couple months for sure I mean Hayden and I are first time parents. We're not used to the whole no sleep, EVER! thing yet. It's crazy.

It's so incredible how much I could love someone so much as I do with Luca.

I never expected to love someone this much and not even be able to have a conversation with them yet.

I can't wait to see Luca grow up and watch him go through things like loosing his first tooth, his first steps, his first crush, his wedding. I am so excited.

I just wish Trinity could be here too, to be able to watch and go through all these mile stones with me, Hayden, and Luca.

*****************************************

~~~~ Trinity in Heaven ~~~~

Oh but you see, Scottland I'm going to be here for all these memories and mile stones Luca and you and Hayden go through.

Even though I'm not with you down there, you're with me up here and i'm watching everything baby.

I know life hasn't been fair to you these past years, but I promise things are looking up, and you're going to be an AMAZING mom to Luca and Hayden is going to be am AMAZING dad.

You and him have the perfect family.

*************************************

Thank you Trin, i miss you. So much.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••