Forever Doesn't Last Forever 43

Chapter 43

[In Hawaii]

~~~~ Scottland's POV ~~~~

During our trip it was amazing! All of us sat by the pool, to the beach, got tan, got a good break from all the craziness at home.

Even the boys took all the kids while the AJ and I went to get mani-pedi's and a spa day.

It was good for all of us to get a fresh start and a vacation and get away.

It was nice. Until one day when we saw Hayden's dad.

"Scottland?"

"Hi?"

"Where's Hayden?"

"Can I see Quinn and my grandson?"

"I'm sorry, but no."

"Why not?" He ask as he grabbed my arm.

"Look douche, I don't know who you are, but I recommend getting your hand off of my friend." AJ says firmly.

"Who the hell are you?"

"Luca's godmother and you are fucking messed up."

"Do you know who you're talking to kid?"

"I'm sorry? You're the dead beat son of a bitch who's Hayden's dad. I know exactly who are unfortunately."

"Wow, watch your language."

"Sorry but you're not my dad. Thank god."

"Where's Hayden, Scottland?!!"

"You think I'd tell you? You can't come in here and ask to see my son and Quinn. Why would I ever let you do that?"

"He's my son, she's my daughter, and he's my grandson."

"I don't give a fuck. You are not allowed to see any of us ever again. Don't make me take it to court because I sure as hell will."

"Dad?" Hayden is standing right behind me.

"Hayden! Scottland won't let me see you, Quinn, and Luca."

"Good."

"I'm sorry what?"

"You're not allowed to see or talk to my family. Scottland was right. We will take this to court if we have too."

He grabs my hand.

"Hayden don't do this!" His dad yells.

"You did this to yourself dad."

We all go back to the hotel room.

Than a knock on the door happens.

There is Hayden's dad standing in the door way with a gun.

"Let me see them."

Suddenly Hayden tackles him to the ground and shuts and locks the door quickly.

"GRAB EVERYTHING WERE LEAVING NOW!"

He yells to Dylan and AJ as well as me.

We pack everything up, and go out the balcony way and quickly check out and get into a cab and head to the airport.

I can't believe he would bring a gun to us.

"We're taking this to court Hayden. I'm sorry, but for the safety of our family we are."

"I know baby, I know"