Forever Doesn't Last Forever 22

Chapter 22 (Not being that girl anymore)

It's been 4 months since Hayden and I lost Lincoln. We've learned how to be okay without her.

We talk to her every now and than and just tell her how much we love and miss her.

I believe she found Trinity and they're together, because that they can watch over us together.

Hayden and I went back to school and have been since about a month ago. Sometimes we dwell on what's happened, but than we realize, everything happened for a reason.

•^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^•

My alarm goes off.

"Scottland!!! Wake up, time for school!" I hear someone shout.

"Okay I'm up I'm up." I say with a laugh.

"Hurry up!"

"Shut up Hayden."

"Haha I love you." he walks in and gives me that cute smirk.

"I love you too" I say sarcastically with a laugh.

I walk down stairs in white lace shorts with a baby blue shirt on with white converse and my IPhone 5s in hand ready a text from Dylan.

'Are you coming to the game today?'

'Yes Dyl. I am'

'Good because I need your help.'

'Okay with what??'

'You know Adyson Timk right?'

'Yeah, she's in my math class. why?'

'I want to ask her out at the game, since it's the last one.'

'Aw Dyl... Of course I'll help you.'

"Who are you texting?" Hayden asks.

"Dylan. You know Adyson Timk right?"

"Yeah she's in our math class." he said a little confused.

"Dylan wants to ask her out today at the game, you know since it's the last game of the season."

"Really?!" he said with a laugh.

"Yes! don't be mean Hay."

"I'm not! but does he need help.?"

"Yes I said we'd help him."

"Okay let's go than so we can talk to him about his little game plan."

We get in the car and drive to school.

\•\•\•\•\•\•\•\•\•\•\•\•\•\•\•\•\•\•\•

When we arrive to school Dylan quickly comes up to us.

At lunch he tells us his game plan.

He says he's already talked to his coach and stuff about it and he wants to at the end of the game bring out a HUGE poster that says Adyson? Will you please go out with me? -Dylan.

I thought it was soo cute he thought of it all by himself.

The only thing I had to do was write the poster and Hayden and I had to get Adyson to sit with us.

After school we go to Hayden's house to get the poster ready.

"Dylan!!! I miss you so much." Quinn said running up and giving him a big hug.

He laughs and grabs her. "Hey Quinn. I missed you too! sorry I haven't been around lately," he said kissing her on the forehead. "But I promise I'll make it up to you."

We get out the big poster thing to write what Dylan wanted to say. It looked good.

Than we all left to go to the soccer field early. Hayden was out of the last game, because his coach thought it would be best, he didn't mind though.

5:30- we have an hour till the game starts.