Forever Doesn't Last Forever 20

Chapter 20 (Tragedy Once Again)

The next week I start feeling some pain. I just thought it was normal and just having morning sickness or whatever.

It was about 2 am and I woke up screaming. I felt like I was dying. I took the covers off to see myself bleeding. Gushing blood all over the sheets. I didn't know what was happening.

I hit Hayden.

"Hayden, I'm bleeding. We need to go to the hospital."

He picked me up quickly and put me in the car. When we got to the hospital they rushed me into the ER.

About an hour later when I woke up, I didn't know what had happened.

The doctor said that I had lost the baby. I had lost so much blood and the baby didn't survive, he said that I had a miscarriage.

I just remember tears swell up in my eyes and I started balling my eyes out. How could this be happening again?

I finally become happy for once and than I loose the person I love with everything.

The doctor said it would've been a little girl, and we would've named her Lincoln Quinn Jaynes.

How could I loose something so important to me. I feel like I'm loosing Trinity all over again. I'm so disappointed in myself. I feel like I let Hayden down. He was going to have a daughter.

"Hayden, I'm so sorry." I said sobbing.

He walks over to me in the hospital bed and makes me cuddle next to him.

"Scottland, it's not your fault."

"We were going to have a daughter though." I said crying even harder,

"Our little Lincoln Quinn Jaynes would've been perfect, now she's watching over us in Heaven like Trinity and my mom. She's going to watch us be great parents to another little baby someday."

"But we we're suppose to be the parents to her when she was born, not her watching over us." I say.

"I know, we're going to be okay Scottland."

"You always say that."

"That's because I know it's true." He said kissing my forehead and laying down with me in his arms.

"I love you Scottland Marie Mac."

"I love you too Hayden Michael Jaynes."

He kisses me.

--------------------------------------------

I feel so lost and confused. Why does everything bad happen to me.?

I lost my daughter.

My daughter who I never even got to meet for the first time, I never experienced her 1st birthday with her, I never saw her grow up, go through her first heartbreak with her, I never even saw her get married or have her own children.

I lost her. I lost her just like I lost Trinity.

I didn't get to show her how much I love her, even though I never met her.

I never even got to touch her or hold her brand new baby hand.

I didn't get to be a mom.

I've lost a piece of me just like when I lost Trinity.

I didn't even get to say goodbye.