Forever Doesn't Last Forever 9

Chapter 9 (Hayden's POV)

Scottland has been through so much. She doesn't deserve Hannah and the bitch moves she keeps making on her.

I know that Teegan dying is so hard on her, but I want to show her that I am her friend and care about her more than anything else.

I know what it's like not feeling good enough or like anyone cares. My dad is a loser and my mom is dead. I have no one. Scottland bleeds because she feels connected, but Teegan is gone and she needs to move on and live like it's going to be okay, because it will be.

'Hey Hayden?! Can you meet me somewhere?' I got this text from Scottland at 3 am.

'What are you doing up? and of course where?"

'You know, never mind, goodnight Hayden.'

I quickly text back.

'No meet me in the park, 10 mins. Be safe.'

10 mins later I see Scottland wearing VS PINK leggings with an Under Armour sweatshirt with her hair in a messy bun. She's been crying, I can tell.

She runs over to me and gives me a hug . When she reaches my chest she starts to cry.

"What's wrong Scottland? please tell me! Let me help you."

"My mom kicked me out." she cried harder.

"What?"

"She kicked me out of my own house, she told me that it's not fair that I'm able to move on without Teegan, but they can't because they have to live with the daughter that she died with. My mom said that she can't stand to look at my face because I lived and my sister didn't. I got kicked out of my house because my parents think it's my fault she is dead. All my dad did was cry and hold the front door open for me to walk through and leave."

"Are you fucking kidding me?"

"I'm so confused. And now I have no home, no family, and my life is in pieces."

"Don't say that. You can stay with me. You will be okay. Teegan dying isn't your fault. It's not. Your parents don't deserve you They're stupid for thinking all of that shit. Everyone grieves in different ways but that's no excuse to treat their own daughter like complete shit. That's not okay. I will help you, I promise." I hug her tight and pull her closer.

Teegan, if you're watching over Scottland please let her be okay. Please tell her to let me in, and help her. I want her to be okay and I want to help her. She's become this big part of me lately and I can't shake the feeling of wanting her to want me as badly as I want her.

Teegan, I think I love her.