Forever Doesn't Last Forever 54

Chapter 54

[welcome back from the 'dead' Helen]

We all quickly grab the kids and go to the garage.

I can't imagine what AJ is thinking. I mean she found out her 'mom' murdered her real mom.

We pack EVERYONE into the car and pull out the the garage.

"I thought she was on jail." I said.

"Yeah so did I." AJ said confused.

"What the hell is she doing here?" Dylan asked. "Everly and Berkley can not be around her, neither can you AJ."

"I know, I don't know what she's doing here or how she found us." AJ nervously.

"We're going to be okay," Hayden said. "As long as she doesn't notice us or know we're here."

"Did we grab everything we need?" AJ asked.

"Yeah." I said looking back.

"She didn't see us, did she Scottland?" Dylan asks.

"No." I say.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

~~~~ AJ's POV ~~~~

I can't believe she fucking showed up and found us, like who the hell does she think she is.

Berkley is mine, and Everly and Dylan are MINE.

I mean she's not even my real mother, she murdered my real mother.

She never told me I was raped or that I got pregnant, I don't even know how I didn't remember I got raped.

Everything is just so confusing right now.

What are we going to do? I should've never brought Scottland and her family into this, or Dylan.

It wasn't fair of me.

And now I have Berkley and Everly to take care of. I don't want Helen to ruin things, she ruined enough in my life.

"Guys I'm truly sorry I dragged you and your family into this." I said looking back at Scottland, Hayden, Quinn, and Luca.

"AJ, it's not your fault, we love you for you and just because this crazy women is trying to ruin your life, doesn't mean we won't ever be there for you. We've all gone through a lot and still are, but the thing we know about for sure is that we will always have each other." Hayden said.

"Yeah AJ, you've been through so much and all we want to do is be there for you and your family." Scottland said giving me an awkward car hug.

"Thank you so much guys." I say. "Dylan, I'm sorry you have to be apart of my screwed up life. I mean you have to put up with my crazy drama that I don't even want to be apart of."

"AJ, I'm in this for the long run. We have a beautiful daughter and son. That's never going to change. We will figure out how to make life happy again. For all of us. Okay? I love you more than anything and we can get through this together as a family." Dylan said giving me a quick kiss than looking back at the road.

"I love you too." I say smiling.

"So what are we going to do now?" Quinn asks.

"I don't know Quinny, I really don't know." I say.

"I think we need to call the police." Scottland says.

"I think we just need to drive somewhere else's for a little bit."

"How about Arizona?" Dylan says.

"That sounds good for now." We all say.

"What about all of our stuff though?" Quinn asks.

"Well we have most of it, remember Quinn?"

"Oh yeah," she says "let's go to Arizona!" She yells.

We all laugh.

I guess now our temporary home is Phoenix, Arizona.